Modric V Nasri V Sneijder

Muff

Three players linked with moves to the likes of Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea...

Which team do we all think they would be most suited to!?

Modric: 32 games, 3 goals, 2 assists, 64 chances created, 2001 passes, 113 dribbles and 61 tackles.

Nasri: 30 games, 10 goals, 1 assist, 57 chances created, 1468 passes, 135 dribbles and 29 tackles.

Sneijder: 25 games, 4 goals, 5 assists, 67 chances created, 1503 passes, 51 dribbles and 14 tackles.

Stats stolen from SSN.

Sneijder would be suited to Man Utd, they've not really had a player like that for years, would maybe even say since Veron.

Nasri, I think would be suited to Chelsea, they don't really have a playe that can beat players from the middle of the park, and guarantee at least 10+ goals. Some may say Lampard, but he's done fuck all in ages.

Modric, I think would be perfect for any of them, don't like Man City though.

Sneijder would be good for either Chelsea or Man Utd, actually all 3 could easily fit into the Man Utd team IMO only thing they kind of lack now is a player who will create stuff. Think Nasri would be better off staying at Arsenal if Cesc goes to Barca, he will get played in the centre like he was last season when Cesc was injured and he was superb although he is a player that could do really well at city hope he doesn't go there but ! The problem with Modric to Chelsea for me is where he fits in the midfield.

I wonder how much more impressive his assist tally would be if Spurs had strikers who actually scored goals last season though.

I think they would improve greatly should he join a top club!

Three very different players.

Modric is about keeping the game ticking along through snappy short passes, he has great agility and first touch and always looks for the ball.

Nasri is a great dribbler, can beat a manm low sense of gravity and is dangerous around the box - can score with both feet. He is too greedy at times, but I don't agree that he is over rated. He's improving year after year and is still young.

Sneijder is creative and is a leader, will drive forward and support strikers and is more of a 'big game player' than the other two.

Not sure about exactly which three would suit each team, but I really think Nasri is the exact player Man Utd have been missing, assuming they play him CM, which I'm sure would be the intention.

I wonder how much more impressive his assist tally would be if Spurs had strikers who actually scored goals last season though.

Yeah agree theres doubting at a better club they stats will improve, he could be the person to make torres fire.

Sneijder is the best of the 3, but I was really disappointed with him last season

Think the World Cup might have taken too much out of him, either that or he needs a move to freshen things up

Nasri was brilliant for half the season, if he could get a full season he would be a player for anyone

If I was to put a different player in a different team..

Sneijder - Man Utd

Nasri - Man City

Modric - Chelsea

Modric stats would improve greatly if he's playing with a top side, I think he's brilliant and will be a massive player in the EPL for years to come. I wish it was Man Utd I could see him with but sadly it's not