Rumours from the Herald

Ibroxblue

Walter Smith will begin a summer clearout at Rangers with Filip Sebo, Karl Svensson, Libor Sionko and Sasa Papac all heading for the exit door. Mark Reynolds, the Motherwell centre-half, and Roy Carroll, the West Ham goalkeeper, are said to be inbound.

http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/theback4/...1330091.0.0.php

Walter Smith will begin a summer clearout at Rangers with Filip Sebo, Karl Svensson, Libor Sionko and Sasa Papac all heading for the exit door. Mark Reynolds, the Motherwell centre-half, and Roy Carroll, the West Ham goalkeeper, are said to be inbound.

http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/theback4/...1330091.0.0.php

Pure n utter pesh....those 2 signings I mean ;)

Maybe we should sign Petr Cech or Gigi Buffon for the keeper's position. ;)

Reynolds is only 19 and has been getting some rave reviews, though I haven't seen all that much of him myself. Some English Premiership clubs are reportedly watching him. He might be worth a go.

Carroll is a decent enough player most of the time but he is a bit prone to mistakes in high profile games.

I also wonder how he would manage to survive in the Goldfish bowl of Glasgow, especially with his recent drinking and gambling problems.

Would rather Mcgregor in goals than Carroll, We should just brgin in someone older with experience for cover.

Carroll is a decent enough player most of the time but he is a bit prone to mistakes in high profile games.

I also wonder how he would manage to survive in the Goldfish bowl of Glasgow, especially with his recent drinking and gambling problems.

Hee haw wrang way a bit o drinking and gambling problems. :lol:

I know Mark quite well, work with his big brother.

I can almost totally guarentee that he wouldn't sign for Rangers, a pity because he is a very promising defender.

a bitter tim? or...

Sounds like he'd fit right in. ;)

I know Mark quite well, work with his big brother.

I can almost totally guarentee that he wouldn't sign for Rangers, a pity because he is a very promising defender.

a bitter tim? or...

Not bitter, just in the same way I couldn't play for Celtic I suppose.

Who knows, money talks after all.

I wouldn't say Mark Reynolds is a new name as in Scottish Football bu defenitely as in him being a name linked with us.

Mind you, I like the idea of him signing. He seems to get rave reviews every time I hear about him and he hasn't been booked all season. Would love it to happen but would like Motherwell to get around 1mill.

I wouldn't say Mark Reynolds is a new name as in Scottish Football bu defenitely as in him being a name linked with us.

Mind you, I like the idea of him signing. He seems to get rave reviews every time I hear about him and he hasn't been booked all season. Would love it to happen but would like Motherwell to get around 1mill.

I've watched him a lot this season as he's a mate obviously, and I'd honestly have him over Svensson or Papac any day of the week.

Both are not good enough. Darren Barr has stood out more than Reynolds and would cost the same price. These two signings wouldnrtimprove the team 1 bit.

I don't really know much about Reynolds or Barr playing wise, but both are young, and seem to be promising players.

They probably wouldn't improve the team coming in at the summer, but from the sounds of things, certainly improve the SQUAD, which after all is whats needed drastically, our 1st XI is decent if not spectacular, we really lack strength in depth though

Whoa, calm down boys.

His alleged drinking and gambling problems.

You can't trust that those pesky lawyers aren't looking in the web site!

Hee haw wrang way a bit o drinking and gambling problems. :lol:

Theres not many better places to do it than Glasgow either, I can vouch for that. :D

roy carrol is a decent enough shot stopper and organises the defence quite well but he makes sooo many silly mistakes. He would cost us a lot of points from silly mistakes if we signed him. No thank you.