Rumours from the Herald

Ibroxblue

Mark Reynolds has been nothing less than a sensation this season, putting McDonald firmly in the shade as poty in most well fans' eyes.

Having just turned 20, the defender (who was reserve left back for the successful Scotland U19's last summer) has been something of a surprise this season! Cast your minds back to the 1st game of the season at Fir Park (PLG's debut); as Well were going through a defensive crisis - a young lad called Boaby Donelly was preferred to Mark for the Well defense. Boaby then got injured in training, leaving Malpas with no option but to through Mark in.....and he has been a sensation since; even surprising the Dundonian tactical doofus (momal).

I can say that Mark Reynolds has taken all of us by surprise, though I feel he needs a few more years to establish himself before moving to play at a higher level! Well fans would be in uproar if he left for anything less than a million!

In saying that, 4 years ago the same was said about David Clarkson (just after Faddy left); so you never cal tell!!

In conclusion, it would be too soon for him to move, and although I note the posts that he is a diehard celt; I was pretty sure he is a Well fan? - cannot confirm though, it's only terrace talk!

Mark Reynolds has been nothing less than a sensation this season, putting McDonald firmly in the shade as poty in most well fans' eyes.

Having just turned 20, the defender (who was reserve left back for the successful Scotland U19's last summer) has been something of a surprise this season! Cast your minds back to the 1st game of the season at Fir Park (PLG's debut); as Well were going through a defensive crisis - a young lad called Boaby Donelly was preferred to Mark for the Well defense. Boaby then got injured in training, leaving Malpas with no option but to through Mark in.....and he has been a sensation since; even surprising the Dundonian tactical doofus (momal).

I can say that Mark Reynolds has taken all of us by surprise, though I feel he needs a few more years to establish himself before moving to play at a higher level! Well fans would be in uproar if he left for anything less than a million!

In saying that, 4 years ago the same was said about David Clarkson (just after Faddy left); so you never cal tell!!

In conclusion, it would be too soon for him to move, and although I note the posts that he is a diehard celt; I was pretty sure he is a Well fan? - cannot confirm though, it's only terrace talk!

Trust me, he is a Celtic boy. I know him quite well via his big brother. But as I said, who knows as money talks!

But agree with everything you've said, promising young player who would be a great bargain for us, anyone that says otherwise basically doesn't watch enough football.

Well fans would be in uproar if he left for anything less than a million!

Ney chance. A decent season and already worth that amount. What does that make Stevey Smith, Alan Hutton and Charlie Adam worth then??