just ordered..

Ryan

What age are you :lol:

18.. championee

still one of the best games on the gameboy imo (tu)

I dont own a gameboy I used to hav one many moons ago :pipeguy:

Zelda was the best game for it by far B)

Iv just recently started playing alot of the classics on my psp. Like Mario 64 which was on the N64 that was also a great game. The PSP is great I must say. If you bought it when it first came out like a 1.5 firmware and havent upgraded its great. Buy a decent Memstick like a 2gb and your in luck as you dont need to buy one game, just download them and voila no more money to be spent. Its also great for old games such as pokemon etc, with every console having an emulator for the psp.

Iv just recently started playing alot of the classics on my psp. Like Mario 64 which was on the N64 that was also a great game. The PSP is great I must say. If you bought it when it first came out like a 1.5 firmware and havent upgraded its great. Buy a decent Memstick like a 2gb and your in luck as you dont need to buy one game, just download them and voila no more money to be spent. Its also great for old games such as pokemon etc, with every console having an emulator for the psp.

getting this arranged.. can;t wait to play some final fantasy 7 on my psp