*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Just off the phone with Bet365, asking me questions about their site. Guy was nice enough, and gave me an offer of matching whatever I decide to deposit. So told him 15, and have 30 quid sitting in my account now.

Braga look like holding on as well, so just needing Juve tonight.

Haven't bet for 3 or 4 weeks, felt it time to rest and don't intend to bet until 18th of September..but was given a free tenner from skybet for doing a fantasy team...

Bet placed at 25/08/2012 14:42

Bet Type 4 Fold Accumulator(s)

Bet Channel Internet

Number of lines 1

Stake per line £10.00

Total stake £10.00

Free Tokens Used £10.00

Settled Y

Number of win lines 1

Number of void lines 0

Returns £256.76

Refunds £0.00

Selection Details Class/Sport Event Type Event Market Date Selection Notes

Football Scottish Division 1 Morton v Falkirk Match Result 25/08/2012 15:00 Falkirk (Win) @ 17/10

Football Scottish Division 2 Ayr Utd. v Forfar Match Result 25/08/2012 15:00 Forfar (Win) @ 14/5

Football Championship Sheffield Wednesday v Millwall Match Result 25/08/2012 15:00 Sheffield Wednesday (Win) @ evens

Football Scottish Division 1 Partick v Dumbarton Match Result 25/08/2012 15:00 Partick (Win) @ 3/10

1st bet, 1st win. Also have £200 on 'Leeds to be promoted' (can't remember the price but will just under a grand with that, not inc take) and £20 on Partick Thistle to win their league at 7/1 (as singles).

Aye, guy on Sports Soccer Saturday on SSN had it sounding the same to be fair. Still guttin though.

Won my losses back on Blackjack, 3 times dealer drew an Ace and I went insurance on all hands and 3 times he never had a 10, could not believe it given how much of a fix the thing usually is

Yeah, I'm often convinced that when I hit on a 12 it then gives me a ten to piss me off.

Well done :ulster:

Santos seem a good price tonight they have a full team and the team they are playing are missing 11 players. Played a couple of days ago.

£30 on Santos :cgreen:

Followed you with this (Though, only a tenner) and Palmeiras look no bad for being down 11 players. Not watched the whole game, but its pretty open.

Well done :ulster:

Santos seem a good price tonight they have a full team and the team they are playing are missing 11 players. Played a couple of days ago.

£30 on Santos :cgreen:

Nice pick. Goalie made a belter of a save at the end to save our money, but that was a good game and a decent wee profit.

A seen the save :praise: :praise:

One to wake up to tomorrow.

Houston game

Second Half @ 1/1

(Most Scoring Half)

San Jose Earthquakes @ 4/6

(Match Betting)

Portland game

Over 2.5 @ 37/40

(Over/Under 2.5)

Multiple Type: Treble

Stake: 12.73