*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Don't know why, it's like owning a business and refusing to take money off tims.

Yup...makes no sense to me the reaction by some towards it. Best of luck with the bet mate (tu) I'm off it until ...Tuesday :lol:

My bro is an absolute lucky fucker...placed a slightly crazy £5 fourfold on his phone during the week...Livingston and Dunfermline was suspended at the time for a Livingston win and he selected the draw by mistake...only realised last night when he was up for over £250 on his account.

Yup...makes no sense to me the reaction by some towards it. Best of luck with the bet mate (tu) I'm off it until ...Tuesday :lol:

My bro is an absolute lucky fucker...placed a slightly crazy £5 fourfold on his phone during the week...Livingston and Dunfermline was suspended at the time for a Livingston win and he selected the draw by mistake...only realised last night when he was up for over £250 on his account.

Cheers mate and haha quality! Can't beat a bit of pure luck!

1-0 Celtic

Hi fellow gambling Bears

I've been reading through this forum for a couple of years now.

I've never felt the urge to actually sign up but I finally took the plunge today.

I enjoy reading through this section as I love a good bet.

Looking forward to sharing in some gambling banter with you guys over the next few weeks and months.