Again, what do we do if we have kenny n jela leave next season? Along with Healy n beatts out the door we will be recruiting a whole new frontline. Another band aid solution when are we going to build for future???

Hemmings is the future, aslong as Ally keeps him tuned to the first team.

I tell you what I can't believe someone wrote kenny millers form was 'piss poor' last season, get a grip! No doubt about it, If it wasn't for kenny millers phenomenal form in that first 6 months, we would not have won the league!

We should have got more money for him when he left, even with 6 months on his contract. Say what you want about re-signing him I don't think there was one fan that actually wanted him to go.If he had longer on his contract last year, we could easily have asked for up to 3 mill in my opinion even at his age.

This isn't football manager we dont choose who comes into this club, I know 2 things for sure though If miller does re-sign he will be a good signing and he will have my 100% backing should he rejoin.

He probably is worth 1.5 million, even if theres no resale value in the deal and for that reason id rather we looked else where, but should he sign im 100% confident he would be a good signing for us on the pitch.

His goal scoring drops and he is a waste of space - he hit a purple patch with The Rangers, and it looks like it has come to a holt.

He is nearly 32, has no sell on value, has problems with his hamstring and shin splints, already had two spells at the club, decent wages, would hasve to pay over £1m for him... we should be looking at other options.

If Kenny Miller is the best we can do, then I'm slightly concerned.

He scored 42 goals in a season and a half and played well the season before that, 2 and a half year purple patch perhaps? There's such an assumption that a player turns 30 and declines. Kenny has only got better over the last few years for me. I've said this a million times, deal has to be right for the club, i'll leave that upto the management team. Kenny Miller would undoubtedly improve us, I couldn't care less where he's been, how many times he's played for us, whether he thinks Celtic are a better football club, if he plays like he did for us before, i'm not daft enough to turn my nose up at that. Re-sale value could be offset by scoring lots and lots of feckin goals that wins us trophies.

Anyone complaining about there being no 're-sale value' for King Carlos?

His current injury concerns me. He is not even fit.

Cuellar is 2 years younger.

His current injury concerns me. He is not even fit.

Cuellar is 2 years younger.

Unless we are planning on keeping him for a year and selling him, which I think we'd all agree would be ridiculous, he'll be turning 31 a month into next season, pretty much no re-sale value there. I'm sorry but I think there is as much risk, if not more, in the Cuellar deal as there would be with a move for Kenny Miller. I won't dare speak for everyone here but i'd say there are plenty who don't want Kenny for reasons other than that of football. Personally, I can't see any good reason not to sign him at the right price as i'm convinced he would be a boost to our squad. Look at the SPL, Kenny could still score 20+ goals in it in 3-4 years time. Re-sale value means fuck all to me if the player performs

injury and fitness is a worry considering Weir is suspended and boughy's just returning from injury.

Bougherra always picks up injuries through out the season and is away on African Nations (I think!?).

We need two central defenders before the window closes.

Obviously the medical staff will know more about Cuellar's injury than anyone on an internet forum.

Miller is worth 1.5 million and you know it, what when we sold him for that paltry 300k or whatever it was, you weren't up in arms saying we were due more like the rest of us? Every one of us knows he was worth more even with the 6 months of his contract I think we'd have still wanted as a bare minimum of a million. Even then I still wouldn't have sold him.

That was the previous regimes decision and not one I agree with. Burspaspor (as much as i hate them) are more than entitled to ask for the correct fee for miller. Kenny Millers second spell at rangers was a resounding spell at rangers was a total success, especially when for me he was carrying boyd for most of it.

I've alreadys said theres no resale value in it, but its the same with cuellar, we'll no get that money back, they guys 30 in a month and he's been out with an injury for a good few months. so in terms of resale value they are similair deals.

Sometimes its about getting quality on the pitch and if Ally feels that Cuellar and Miller are too he wants on the pitch then he has my backing, im sure they'll do great!

We would still need to negotiate the qualy rounds if I'm thinkin correctly.

Miller is awful in Europe

I wouldn't say awful because playing a lone striker role is an extremely difficult task in Europe, but with both Jelavic and Miller it would allow us to play with the two upfront and Miller would help out Jelavic. He would give the big man more space and give him less running to do.

Does anyone feel like we are over paying?

Is their a better option out there?

Is he 32 with recent hammy troubles?

No

He's 30 in a month, not miles behind. I've got nothing against the Cuellar deal, just saying that it's hardly dissimilar to the Miller deal except for the fact that most can't get their heads around the fact that Miller had the temerity to leave when offered a paycut for scoring 20 goals in half a season and that he played for Celtic

And Kenny Miller is fucking 31 - ha people keep ageing him to aid their 'he's in decline' argument