Kenny Miller

RFC55

So, wait, we need a striker who can fire in goals and would be used to this league, but because it's Kenny Miller, no thanks?

Who was the SPL's leading goalscorer last season, despite leaving in winter?

Whose goals gave us our only league win over the tims last season?

Who won us a fair few points last season on his own?

Aye, you're right, he shouldn't be back. doh

(tu)

This is exactly why we should take him back. We wouldn't have won the league last season if he didn't play for us and he was only there for half a season.

yes miller will be 1st pick when he comes cos he has to be if u havent read the news lafferty is injured and we need another striker to play and if am being honest miller if he has kept it is quicker than lafferty and ano ur goin to say but he will be back yes but who do we play in the 1st game against hearts if were goin to play ortiz and naisy out in the wings

You make it sound like if we don't sign Miller then we will be guarenteed to only have Jelavic for the Hearts game. There are other strikers we could sign!

I couldn't care less if we pay £10m for him for one season

If he scores the goals that finally gets rid of that ginger cretin across the city and rids us of his ugly face day in day out I'll be delighted

I couldn't care less if we pay £10m for him for one season

If he scores the goals that finally gets rid of that ginger cretin across the city and rids us of his ugly face day in day out I'll be delighted

:disappointment:

Short term vision again.

He has no sell on value and there's no guarantees he will pick up where he left off,no matter what anyone thinks.

Nothing to do with it being Kenny Miller. He's on big wages, is near on 32, would cost money to buy... surely we can find a player that has not already been at the club?

Cuellar and Miller are good players but I wouldn't break the bank to sign them.

He wants home, we and Bursa know that, he'd come back no worries, and as long as he doesn't break the wage structure, I'm fine with giving him a raise of sorts.

I don't get this 'not been at the club' thing, he left as much for the money as we wanted him to go so we could grab £400k for Lloyds.

Even more interesting is that you mention Cuellar after saying 'player that has not already been at the club'. He left in a shitey way and yet he'd be welcome back, but someone who left for the good of the club as well as himself isn't? Strange.

when we were linked with him a few weeks ago was the fee not less than £1m? Let's be honest we can spend £4 maybe £5m on any other striker and he wouldnt get anywhere near the amount of goals that miller got us last season. 21 goals in half a season, so lets say for aguments sake 40 goals in the whole season. Now Miller probably wouldn't have kept that high level the whole season but he could easily have gotten at least 32 goals IMO. What did the amazing Boyd get the season before that... 24 ?

Could be a title winning purchase if it works out, but that's only if miller can perform again after an up and down spell in Turkey.

people always say 'nah fuck that,the wages would be to much'

or 'nah,we can't afford the transfer fee'

how the fuck do yous know that?

i'll leave the financial decisions up to whyte and whoever else.

miller was good for us,and if ally still thinks he could do a job then that'll do for me.