Kenny Miller

RFC55

They do indeed excite me, especially the younger ones in Bartley and Goodwillie. If we signed them both up I'd be chuffed to fuck, aslong as Goodwillie's rapey rapey charge was gone, of course.

A very small minority, and I mean very small would maybe not support him but out of the hundreds upon thousdands of Rangers fans you are going to worry about how a few react? You're just being silly.

It's quite simple really. Age. It shows a lack of ambition and creativity from our Scouts if we bring back a 31 year old who would be coming back for his 3rd chomp at the bit, after leaving 6 months before for a considerably less fee.

That is not negativity, it's my opinion.

Age is fine, thats not what I was having a go at in my original post, although maybe by the same token then the age of cuellars off putting? I mean for 2 million maybe we could get a younger defender in?

In both there favour though is the act that they have the quality to have an impact in our team in that both are better than what we already have. Cueller obviously is of a higher pedigree than Miller in that I think Cueller's been good no matter who he's played for.

Sadly I think the minority of fans, while being a minority there are a few that dont want him here for the wrong reasons.

Surely even you who doesnt want him back as he's a bit older (which is one of the reasons I wasnt keen as well as I have a wee superstition that i dont like players coming back) can still see that an on form miller could have something to offer on the pitch and for that reason you wouldnt be dead set against it if we got him for a reasonable price?

I think we all know that miller was sold too cheaply and maybe we don't want to give bursa cash... Miller should still be our player and if Ally really wants him back, Bursa are quite entitled to ask for what he's worth (which is far greater than the scumbags paid us)

If you look through at some of the posts and I think this is what you've missed theres all sorts on here about him not being good enough, about his form last time

Yes the club probably did have 2 get rid bacause of the Lloyds situation but if thet intended 2 bring him back they must have known it would cost alot more.

Would prefer younger striker but if Miller does re-join then he will win over the fans again i think

I hope Rangers don't fuck around with this. Bursa have said they only want 600k, now go and offer that.

we want him signed before the Euro deadline, and if we get him in before Saturday then that's a bonus aswell.

Let's hope that's true. Keep in mind this is Bursaspor. And that was an article from a Newspaper. Newspaper's, often, are full of shit. Would be v surprised if that was the figure they wanted. Think it will still be closer to £1m

Ok bud.

Know exactly what you mean. I've never took anything personal on this site or over the net for that matter. Said before on here that I don't hold grudges even if I've somebody has called me a tadger or I've been accused of being a taig. Don't get me wrong I've said some silly things but nothing personal to anyone.

Bound to get in debates with passionate members that will be took out of context, however as soon as it's finished that's the end of it as far as I'm concerned. Put it this way I got in small heated debate with King Jela and PaulRFC when I first joined, now I usually agree with 95% of what the bawbags say and get on pretty decent with Jela. ;)

Certainly have no problem with you. (tu)

Can't mate :( Attending Ibrox on Saturday. :21:

Love you too babes (tu)

An awful lot of people seem to think that Kenny will be signed instead of Goodwillie, we need both. If not those two we need two strikers. I'll be more than happy if Kenny is one of them. Remember we are trying to build a squad and get out of the mindset of the last few years. We can actually, shock horror, afford two players for each position. :ohmy:

There is Jelavic and Lafferty, Naismith can play there but is better in the hole or coming in from wide and as far as I'm concerned Healy will be back up and Beattie can leave when he likes.

An awful lot of people seem to think that Kenny will be signed instead of Goodwillie, we need both. If not those two we need two strikers. I'll be more than happy if Kenny is one of them. Remember we are trying to build a squad and get out of the mindset of the last few years. We can actually, shock horror, afford two players for each position. :ohmy:

There is Jelavic and Lafferty, Naismith can play there but is better in the hole or coming in from wide and as far as I'm concerned Healy will be back up and Beattie can leave when he likes.

I wouldnt be surprised if we were after both. Especially after now hearing Bursa only want 600,000 for Miller.

2-3 million for Miller and Goodwillie. Even IF we payed the full 2 mil for Goodwillie. I think thats entirely plausible. Or it was until Ally seemingly backed off Goodwillie.

Still that doesnt mean that spare 2 million wont be used for another striking target. Or Cuellars wages. Or a night out at the millenium platter!

Wasnt overly excited about this, but for 600k I would take him.

If you take 6 months wages into account, we actually made a profit from him if we get him for that.

I'd call that a succesful clean up of another fine mess our previous overlords created.

why are we even thinking about bringing him back??? Yes he did well for us, but do we really want players not totally committed to the cause? He clearly left us in a lurch in JJan and thankfully didnt cost us the championship...

He is 32 ffs, no sell on value, only a year, 2 max left in him and then we are going to have to go after a new frontline!!!

ally ffs, use your scouting to pick up a decent younger striker, one who we can compliment Jela and learn from the likes of Healy