Kenny Miller

RFC55

Running your socks off is not the commitment I refer to, miller would be good for us footballing wise but here is a player who walked away from the club for some extra money only to come crawling back? I hate that... We saw it with Boyd n how many want him back? Fuck all because he let the club down imo

Tried and tested. it would be mad not to bring him back. Easily has a few years in him yet.

Its easy to say bring in a youngster. but at this level we need proven goal scorers, buy all means get the youngster in as well.

Goodwillie is no bad, buts lots of learning & baggage, he is no a Kenny Miller.....at the moment.

Because he was willing to run down his contract and leave for free.

He instigated it by making it clear he wouldn't sign a new deal.

only the contract we were offering. can't say I blame him.

this is hardly a fabregas and arsenal situation.

He asked to go for more cash, we only sold him cuz he put us in that position midway through last season

Utter pish mate.

He went because we forced him out the door due to our money worries at the time.

If you dont like him thats fine but dont just make stuff up. He was offered a new contract on alot less money than he was on, would you stay at your work for alot less money? Dont think so.

Lads, cool yer jets. Let's all think of kenny's possible return aa a positive, hes had a good few months in the sun and learned a few football things in Turkey. The guy was quality last season, he remained top scorer of the spl, the board at the time offered him shyte and he moved. To get him back for a million or below would still be a quality signing. Oh and by the way, we still won the championship as well. A return of Kenny miller on the right deal for player and club would be great for the Rangers.

... already proven top SPL goalscorer, fits with team, works his ass off, moved on only because our last board and bank debt gave him little choice...

Smarten up boys, this is a no brainer... if we can get him we should do it, and definately not lie down to fuckin Cardiff FFS!

bcos the club offered him less than he was currently on, of course he wasn't going to sign a new deal.

Would you take a pay cut at your work?

The club sold him to keep the bank quiet.

To be fair, the whole wages thing was a farce. He's not a Rangers man, so why would he want a new contract, while being in the top 3 of the Golden Boot, and having to take a pay cut.

I'd rather not have him. Not because i don't rate him, injury free and he will score goals, but its a new era and more importantly youth is essential. In a years time, hel be nearing 33, if Jelavic has any kind of impact season like last, someone will almost certainly snatch him. In my opinion this is the Lafferty defining season. He could also go next year.

Very negative, but very realistic and fair at the same time.

Doubt Cardiff will offer more than us this time

We probably weren't prepared to pay anything more than about £10,000 a week for Conway but we'll know there's no chance of signing Miller for that wage

Plus Miller has already turned down one Championship club and one EPL club when he was here, i doubt he wants to play down there

let's re-sign Ferguson................................ah didn't think you'd be keen but Kenny "suckie suckie 5 dollar" Miller, no problem eh. Ferguson done more good for us than Miller ever will - I'm not saying we should bring him back, I'm trying to show that bringing Miller back is a shocking statement of intent to the fans with regards to signing policy and long term plans for success.

He went because we forced him out the door due to our money worries at the time.

Rangers were offered £3.5m for Boyd 6 months before his contract ran out. Did we force him out the door? No, because you can't force a player to leave. Did Celtic force Balde or Gravesen out the door? All this forcing people out the door talk is utter bullshit. The player signs the contract in order to leave, like Kenny did. Miller wanted more money and didn't honour his contract unlike Boyd did. How Boyd can get stick for honouring his contract with Rangers baffles me I mean are players suppose to leave us early or something is that the cool thing to do?