Kenny Miller

RFC55

If Cardiff sign Miller then all their interest in Goodwillie will end as they already have Earnshaw at the club. I for one don't want Miller and would like to see Goodwillie at the club. In short, I hope Cardiff sign Miller.

let's re-sign Ferguson................................ah didn't think you'd be keen but Kenny "suckie suckie 5 dollar" Miller, no problem eh. Ferguson done more good for us than Miller ever will - I'm not saying we should bring him back, I'm trying to show that bringing Miller back is a shocking statement of intent to the fans with regards to signing policy and long term plans for success.

What Barry "Mr Rangers" Ferguson who said his greatest triumph was winning the Carling Cup?

Do yourself a favour Declan

Rangers were offered £3.5m for Boyd 6 months before his contract ran out. Did we force him out the door? No, because you can't force a player to leave. Did Celtic force Balde or Gravesen out the door? All this forcing people out the door talk is utter bullshit. The player signs the contract in order to leave, like Kenny did. Miller wanted more money and didn't honour his contract unlike Boyd did. How Boyd can get stick for honouring his contract with Rangers baffles me I mean are players suppose to leave us early or something is that the cool thing to do?

Do you think it was Bains, Smiths or Murrays decision to sell Miller?

Lloyds ran the show.

If Cardiff sign Miller then all their interest in Goodwillie will end as they already have Earnshaw at the club. I for one don't want Miller and would like to see Goodwillie at the club. In short, I hope Cardiff sign Goodwillie.

That makes no sense. Surely you'd hope that Cardiff sign Miller?

Rangers were offered £3.5m for Boyd 6 months before his contract ran out. Did we force him out the door? No, because you can't force a player to leave. Did Celtic force Balde or Gravesen out the door? All this forcing people out the door talk is utter bullshit. The player signs the contract in order to leave, like Kenny did. Miller wanted more money and didn't honour his contract unlike Boyd did. How Boyd can get stick for honouring his contract with Rangers baffles me I mean are players suppose to leave us early or something is that the cool thing to do?

We were offered 3.5million for boyd with 18 MONTHS left on his contract, we accepted, however after he rejected the move im sure we were confident he would sign a new deal.

Raligt - you're point caller? did you read what I said ? I never said bring Barry back

so get back to running the shop Declan

Your point being though that you'd have Barry back before Miller am I correct?

What shop? I'm scared.

Do you think it was Bains, Smiths or Murrays decision to sell Miller?

Lloyds ran the show.

Lloyds accepted the bid but that doesn't mean the player must move as we've seen with Boyd, Balde, etc. Kenny decided to move. Now, because he's unhappy he wants us to bail him out and buy him a ticket home. No thanx!

Lloyds accepted the bid but that doesn't mean the player must move as we've seen with Boyd, Balde, etc. Kenny decided to move. Now, because he's unhappy he wants us to bail him out and buy him a ticket home. No thanx!

Nae wunner he was getting 50k a week tax free!!! 50k>>>>>>>>>>than any contract we could've given him at the time.

His family don't like it there so Kenny wants to go back to Scotland what's the problem with that?

He's willing to take a BIG pay cut to come back here (so the sources say) why don't we take him on? He always gave 100% for Rangers and I and the fans can't fault him for that. He is the ideal partner for Jelavic.

Ferguson done more good for us than Miller ever will - I'm not saying we should bring him back, I'm trying to show that bringing Miller back is a shocking statement of intent to the fans with regards to signing policy and long term plans for success.

that's what I said.

What shop? I'm scared.

If i'm a Declan for not welcoming Miller back with open arms - then you should be running a shop - was what I was saying.

THE POINT IS, I FOR ONE AM SICK OF STOP GAPS...ever since walt returned, for the most part it has been about finding short term solutions to see us through our financial issues..Ally has now taken over, as has Whyte and both have an opportunity to continue and build upon our success...bring the likes of miller back smacks as going for the easy option with no foresight as to what we are to do in 12 months when he is coming to the end of his career...Ally should be putting our funds to better use, bringing in players that are younger, hungrier and we can build the team on and grow

Rangers will have to move quickly if they want to bring Kenny Miller back to Ibrox for a third spell.

The 31-year-old striker has been granted a transfer by Turkish side Bursaspor, whom he only joined in January from Gers in a £400,00 deal.

A price of £650,000 has reportedly been set for Miller’s departure, with Bursaspor in talks with AIK Stockholm to bring in Ibrahim Teteh as his replacement.

Cardiff City have already met that valuation and want Miller to spearheard their Premiership promotion push.

And, despite being asked to keep informed of his situation, sources close to the Scotland star say Rangers have yet to make any approach to Bursaspor over the fee, or to the player’s agent Dave Baldwin, to see what kind of wage packet it would take to re-sign him.

Miller earns in excess of £40,000 a week in Turkey and would only be offered around half of that should Rangers make a firm move.

With Thursday night’s Euro signing deadline looming, the Ibrox hierarchy must now decide whether to press ahead on Miller or risk losing him.

Cardiff boss Malky Mackay would not be drawn on Miller specifically, but said today: “We have irons in the fire and hope to get the best players possible to Cardiff soon.”

Rangers spent yesterday locked in talks with Carlos Cuellar’s agent, Pedro Bravo, and want an answer today on whether he wants to come back to Scotland from Aston Villa.

Reports in Algeria also linked them with a move for midfielder Karim Ziani, a close friend of Madjid Bougherra.

But he has a lucrative offer in Qatar and is being targeted by Newcastle and Bordeaux after being freed by Wolfsburg.

Dutch winger Wesley Verhoek has been watched by Gers scouts, but it is believed the £2m-rated Den Haag man will not be pursued any further.

Meantime, Kyle Lafferty is set to miss the first month of the season after being told he needs surgery.

The Northern Irish striker is set to go under the knife to fix a hernia problem which resulted in his early return from the club’s pre-season training camp in Germany last week. Sasa Papac has not travelled to Blackpool for tonight’s friendly because of a hamstring problem but should be fit for the weekend SPL opener against Hearts.

Bougherra is back after a hamstring injury and Maurice Edu is also set to feature after rejoining the squad at the weekend, following his involvement with USA in the Gold Cup.

Cardiff have already met Bursaspor's valuation and can talk to Miller while Rangers haven't even spoken toBursa, the player, or his ageant. What the fuck is happening over at Ibrox. Do people just sit around all day eating biscuits?

Cardiff have already met Bursaspor's valuation and can talk to Miller while Rangers haven't even spoken toBursa, the player, or his ageant. What the fuck is happening over at Ibrox. Do people just sit around all day eating biscuits?

Ha it does seem that way sometimes doesn't it!? Hard to know what's happenign I suppose, also, don't believe everything you read, not convinced Cardiff have bid yet, if they'd had a bid accepted i'm sure it would have been on their site by now. Ha the Daily Mail claimed they only wanted 350k! Papers are getting as bad a bloody twitter!

Feel that way myself mate. Really disappointed with how we've (not) done business so far.

who's fault is that? i'm fed up hearing about the 48 hrs pish that seems to come from the new crew, its like to me there certain people are strining the fans along just so they can say, look lads we tried to get such and such a player in but we didn't have time or that we where looking at other options.

we've had plenty of time to do buisness in the market.

we either don't have the funds for players or else ally and co don't have a clue who to go for, since we seem to be going for players who played for the club.