Kenny Miller

RFC55

Is he feck off to Cardiff, I don't know where the papers are getting the idea that cardiff have all this money. They are no Leicester. The maximum wage they can pay is £14/15,000 except for if their was a chance of Bellamy returning they could push it up to £20,000/25,000. Burke left Cardiff because they could only offer him £10,000 a week. So no way is Miller who turned down £15,000 at us last christmas going to join Cardiff on the same terms.

Cardiff have already met Bursaspor's valuation and can talk to Miller while Rangers haven't even spoken toBursa, the player, or his ageant. What the fuck is happening over at Ibrox. Do people just sit around all day eating biscuits?

It would certainly appear that way wouldnt it

She's from Glasgow or there abouts. A girl I used to see was pals with her and said she used to go out every week trying to find a footballer husband. Looks like she managed it!

Is he feck off to Cardiff, I don't know where the papers are getting the idea that cardiff have all this money. They are no Leicester. The maximum wage they can pay is £14/15,000 except for if their was a chance of Bellamy returning they could push it up to £20,000/25,000. Burke left Cardiff because they could only offer him £10,000 a week. So no way is Miller who turned down £15,000 at us last christmas going to join Cardiff on the same terms.

This is what I thought.

Cardiff said no money was available to Dave Jones, then when Malky McKay came into things £15m was being talked about.

And they'll push it to £25,000? If they can, so can Celtic... so that's unlikely.

I fucking hate Cardiff right now, and if it's true that Rangers have not spoken to Bursa, Miller or his agent despite only having until Thursday at 11pm to get him in time for the UCLQ then something is not right behind the scenes.

I want Kenny back alongside Jelavic, with Goodwillie on his heels.

Who the fuck are Cardiff anyway? Some arsehole nobody team who will never ever see European football let alone survive in the EPL.

It's Kenny's choice and in his position I know who I'd be choosing. Anyone know who Midget Magic Malky pledge's allegiances too?

Lloyds accepted the bid but that doesn't mean the player must move as we've seen with Boyd, Balde, etc. Kenny decided to move. Now, because he's unhappy he wants us to bail him out and buy him a ticket home. No thanx!

Cardiff have already met Bursaspor's valuation and can talk to Miller while Rangers haven't even spoken toBursa, the player, or his ageant. What the fuck is happening over at Ibrox. Do people just sit around all day eating biscuits?

Your a worried boy arent you

Kenny Miller has shown us no loyalty. In fact, he's never shown any club loyalty he always puts himself first. I'd rather have David Goodwillie or another young talented striker.

Why are you posting your disgust about how we're handling the move for him?

Do people really think Cardiff have more money than us ?

Dont be stupid, Cardiff couldnt keep Burke because he wanted 10,000 a week ffs.

If we want Miller and its between us and Cardiff we will get him.

Cardiff cant offer in the region of 20k a week for a player.

She's from Glasgow or there abouts. A girl I used to see was pals with her and said she used to go out every week trying to find a footballer husband. Looks like she managed it!

Unfortunately she hooked a wee scrotum.

I'm not for bringing Kenny Miller back, there are other options out there but... £1.2m for DJ Campbell or £650k for Kenny Miller - says it all about the game down in England. Kenny Miller has probably scored more goals in two seasons than Campbell has in his career.