Kenny Miller

RFC55

Bursaspor have rejected Rangers’ “ridiculously low” offer for Kenny Miller and claim the Scotland international is on his way to Cardiff City for a medical.

The striker was subject of a 400,000 Euro (£352,000) bid from the Glasgow club, the same amount his current employers paid to take him to Turkey in January.

That offer has been dismissed out of hand by Bursaspor, who are understood to want a fee of one million Euros (£888,000) for Miller.

Cardiff City are said to have matched that valuation and, according to Bursaspor’s director of transfers, Erkan Kamat, Miller will fly to the UK today and head for the Welsh capital.

“The policy of Rangers is not good,” Kamat told STV. “I don't like it. It is a ridiculously low offer.

“As far as we are concerned, Kenny Miller has been sold to Cardiff City. He is going to be their player and he is not going to Rangers.”

Bursaspor, who have reluctantly agreed to allow Miller to return to the UK for family reasons, are keen to recoup more than they paid for the striker in January, in order to bring in a replacement.

“We are in a very bad position now,” said Kamat. “We have a Europa League match next week, Kenny is going and we need another striker.

“We want one million Euros to buy another player and we told Kenny’s agent this. I told also Andrew Dickson [Rangers' head of football administration] this.”

We didnt even bid half the amount Cardiff did and they have financial problems as well! I personally dont want Miller back but the way we are going we will be lucky to sign anyone else in the transfer window

Kenny Miller is like a burd.

He cheated on us with our most hated rivals, knowing it would hurt us, what a slut.

He then came back to us, then ran off to someone with more money, gold digging whore.

I don't want this slag back at our beloved football club and think he should fuck off to Cardiff and pimp himself out to the Welsh.

Bursa were always going to reject our offer after the Whittaker saga.

We do continue to put in ridiculously low offers that will always be rejected though, seems like a waste of time.

Surely the fact that Miller left in January, but still ended up top scorer is an inditment on how poor the SPL is as much as anything else?

we all know the spl is poor mate , but our team

play in it an we will watch again this season

Bursa were always going to reject our offer after the Whittaker saga.

We do continue to put in ridiculously low offers that will always be rejected though, seems like a waste of time.

Yea, as much as I think going in with a lower than the asking price offer is the correct way, I do think we sometimes piss off clubs by bidding at such a level that it does seem we are taking the piss. We shouldn't have been offering any lower than what we sold for, they are in a very stronger position with regards to Miller's contract. We should have started with a 600k bid in my opinion. Let's hope Ally gets back to them, i'm not convinced he's off to Cardiff, think they are just trying to tempt us to bid again. Tadgers

Personally, I think that matching the price they paid fir him 6 months ago is completely fair and reasonable.

Bursa are now playing funny cnuts because of the way we handled the Whittaker bids.

If Cardiff want to pay £1m euros then let them, I would be happy to have Miller back but only at the price we sold him for, anything more would make us look foolish and desperate (which we are but anyhow ...)

Personally, I think that matching the price they paid fir him 6 months ago is completely fair and reasonable.

Bursa are now playing funny cnuts because of the way we handled the Whittaker bids.

If Cardiff want to pay £1m euros then let them, I would be happy to have Miller back but only at the price we sold him for, anything more would make us look foolish and desperate (which we are but anyhow ...)

He had months left on his contract here whereas he has 2 years (i think) on his Bursa contract. Not a chance we'd get him for the same price. You'd be a right thicko of a club, ha, or a minted club, if you let him go for what you bought him for