Kenny Miller

RFC55

Cant actually believe that some people are moaning about ua making this 'low' offer.

yWould you really be happy if we paid more than double what we sold him for just six months later?

Then others say we should be signing for the future...and we want to pay 1m for a 31 year old?

The lunacy continues.

Unbelievable.

Another target publically discussed set to bite the dust.

Get it fucking sorted out Rangers.

This is shocking - Rangers were told what Burs wanted and still chanced their luck. There is chancing your luck and there is taking the piss, with the World of football watching!

We could potentially lose 3 confirmed targets (Conway, Goodwillie, Miller) to a piss poor Championship side.

Cardiff will go up in my estimations if they save us from signing Miller aswell as Conway. (tu)

He had months left on his contract here whereas he has 2 years (i think) on his Bursa contract. Not a chance we'd get him for the same price. You'd be a right thicko of a club, ha, or a minted club, if you let him go for what you bought him for

Yeah but what they currently have is a player who doesn't want to be there anymore, someone who they will pay £40k Per week to not bother his arse trying because he us more worried about his family than than playing football.

Getting your money back is possibly the best solution to that, expecting more can mean the Player doesn't get his transfer

I have a feeling one of the many mediocre desperate mid table Premiership teams will come in at the last second offer him 25-30k and the little mercenary tart won't refuse that.

because its what's best for his family. he has a son on Edinburgh and a wife and young kid in Glasgow.

And had he forgotten about them when he moved to Turkey?

Some people's naivety on this topic is quite incredible.

Cant actually believe that some people are moaning about ua making this 'low' offer.

yWould you really be happy if we paid more than double what we sold him for just six months later?

Then others say we should be signing for the future...and we want to pay 1m for a 31 year old?

The lunacy continues.

Exactly what is it u dont understand?he has 2 years left on his contract with bursa 880k is a reasonable price possibly a bit on the low side .he had less than 6 months on his contract when we sold him hense the reason we sold him for 400k.

no but this time there won't be a 26k difference in contract offers.

your right about naivety

Ah, so his family's happiness is paramount.....but only at the right price?

Yeah but what they currently have is a player who doesn't want to be there anymore, someone who they will pay £40k Per week to not bother his arse trying because he us more worried about his family than than playing football.

Getting your money back is possibly the best solution to that, expecting more can mean the Player doesn't get his transfer

According to them, Cardiff have bid nearly £900,000. He's a professional anyway, Kenny Miller mayb be many things but i've never seen him 'not trying' - Bursa are no mugs, just as we were no mugs with Whittaker. We were never gonna get him for the same price we sold him for, regardless of how happy he is

I'd rather we spent our cash on maybe 3 players - and got the deals done than trying to spread money over 6 or 7 people. Malmo is our biggest game of the first half of the season - if we get through this and the next round we're £20m better off. We need to push the boat out a little to secure the players we want before the deadline. (I'm happy we are being more circumspect in our offers for players).

We can get 3 or 4 loans in when the EPL squads are announced on seriously reduced wages to help bulk out the squad. We're an attractive proposition for teams loaning I'd imagine given the positive impressions of Weiss, Bartley and EHD.

Exactly what is it u dont understand?he has 2 years left on his contract with bursa 880k is a reasonable price possibly a bit on the low side .he had less than 6 months on his contract when we sold him hense the reason we sold him for 400k.

I'm well aware of the contractual situation. The point is that offering 600k euros more than you sold the player for six months ago is bad business. Fact.

I'll be sorely disappointed if we pay 1m + 25kish wages for miller after being so prudent with our cash so far. It reeks of panic buy à la james beattie

Cardiff are welcome to him at that price