Kenny Miller

RFC55

Aye because it's been proved Goodwillie raped her :rolleyes:

Will be something there to strongly suggest he has for it to be taken further by this amount of time...he's also got a reputation of being a hardman.

As much as Goodwillie would be a cracking signing, i'd be more than happy to see Kenny back with us.

if we sign either goodwillie or miller i will be happy. i rate both and believe miller still has 2 yrs left at the top.

would rather have goodwillie purely because hes young. but imo both would add alot to our squad so i dnt have any objections.

and like i said back in december/jan, miller had no choice but to leave after the derisory contract offer he got from us.

This idea that only Miller can put Celtic to the sword is utterly absurd

Do people forget how utterly shite he was against them in the New Years game?

And how good Jelavic was against them in the cup final?

doh

What about the 2 goals in the 3-1 then ?

Miller was fantastic last season during the time he was here and if anyone tries to deny it there just morons who have a personally grudge against him because he played for the taigs

I can't remember his exact scoring rate in Old Firm games, but it was outstanding. What other striker have we had over the last 10 years with anything close to Miller's Old Firm scoring rate ?

Celtic, in recent times, have shown they hate playing against pace and balls over the top.......both against us and other sides. Miller is a fantastic weapon to have against them, and pair him with Jelavic and we'd have an outstanding partnership to go into Old Firm games with.

Who cares if he was poor in the New Year game ? Do you want a long list of good players who have had poor Old Firm games ?

:lol:

Kenny Miller has lost a yard or two of pace. He's not slow, but he's not all that quick any more.

Not too sure how his hamstrings are doing either?

Id take him back... it could be like hes just been injured for the last 5/6 months and thats him coming back now :craphead:... he would slot back into the team with ease. Would have to get him cheap though.

Id take him back... it could be like hes just been injured for the last 5/6 months and thats him coming back now :craphead:... he would slot back into the team with ease. Would have to get him cheap though.

i missed his in form on fifa ultimate team, it still wouldn't be the same :P

Hmmm... wonder who called this few days back...

:broadfoot:

yes indeedy mate, seen you mention it a few times

ive no personal objection, bring the boy home all he did was try to do what any father and husband wouldve tried to do and thats sustain his family for the present and the future, bring him home ally, bring him home