Kenny Miller

RFC55

I'm well aware of the contractual situation. The point is that offering 600k euros more than you sold the player for six months ago is bad business. Fact.

I'll be sorely disappointed if we pay 1m + 25kish wages for miller after being so prudent with our cash so far. It reeks of panic buy à la james beattie

Cardiff are welcome to him at that price

We had little option with regards to selling Miller, if we wanted to make any money at all off of him then we had to sell. £880k for a man who we all know will score goals up here is a good deal, the only thing putting the fans off is the fact that the individual is Kenny Miller. Different from Beattie cos he's a proven force up here. that price for a guarenteed 15-20 (and probably more) goals a season is good business

Just going by a phone call my mate told me, hes down at the megastore just now, theres no way I can prove it. Will just have to wait and see.

Like miller will be in a Peugeot you do know the level of cars footballers have.

The Bursa Owner is right

Bursaspor have rejected Rangers’ “ridiculously low” offer for Kenny Miller and claim the Scotland international is on his way to Cardiff City for a medical.

The striker was subject of a 400,000 euro (£352,000) bid from the Glasgow club on Tuesday night, the same amount his current employers paid to take him to Turkey in January.

That offer has been dismissed out of hand by Bursaspor, who say they want a fee of one million euro (£888,000) for Miller.

Bursa claim Cardiff City have matched that valuation and, according to Bursaspor’s director of transfers, Erkan Kamat, Miller will fly to the UK today and head for the Welsh capital.

“The policy of Rangers is not good,” Kamat told STV. “I don't like it. It is a ridiculously low offer.

“As far as we are concerned, Kenny Miller has been sold to Cardiff City. He is going to be their player and he is not going to Rangers.”

Bursaspor, who have reluctantly agreed to allow Miller to return to the UK for family reasons, are keen to recoup more than they paid for the striker in January, in order to bring in a replacement.

“We are in a very bad position now,” said Kamat. “We have a Europa League match next week, Kenny is going and we need another striker.

“We want one million euro to buy another player and we told Kenny’s agent this. I told also Andrew Dickson [Rangers' head of football administration] this.”

Not at all why pay double for a player we had commonsense really.

well why bid in the first place when Cardiff have offered Double?

They don't need to sell. And I'm pretty sure he has a longer contract with Bursa

These penny pinching bids are an out and out joke and a complete waste of time.

We keep being told what clubs want then offering half.

Its a farce.

Until we make acceptable bids your point is irrelevant.

It happens all the time in football, players agreeing terms with a club before a bid is accepted

If Miller really wants to return to Rangers, he will have faith in us to agree a fee and turns down all other offers. If he's just desperate to join the first British team he can, he can fuck off

We had little option with regards to selling Miller, if we wanted to make any money at all off of him then we had to sell. £880k for a man who we all know will score goals up here is a good deal, the only thing putting the fans off is the fact that the individual is Kenny Miller. Different from Beattie cos he's a proven force up here. that price for a guarenteed 15-20 (and probably more) goals a season is good business

All down to opinion i guess. Personally I'd pay no mo more that 500k euros for him. And even then i grudge it

All down to opinion i guess. Personally I'd pay no mo more that 500k euros for him. And even then i grudge it

Thats fine.

Well someone has offered a lot more so we don't get him.

It is not our right to get any player we want at whatever we want to pay.

What the Hell this Gordon Smith, Andrew Dickson negotiating team is actually doing is beyond me.

All these clubs criticising our negotiations can't be lying ...

Its a complete and utter joke.

The Bursa Owner is right

Bursaspor have rejected Rangers’ “ridiculously low” offer for Kenny Miller and claim the Scotland international is on his way to Cardiff City for a medical.

The striker was subject of a 400,000 euro (£352,000) bid from the Glasgow club on Tuesday night, the same amount his current employers paid to take him to Turkey in January.

That offer has been dismissed out of hand by Bursaspor, who say they want a fee of one million euro (£888,000) for Miller.

Bursa claim Cardiff City have matched that valuation and, according to Bursaspor’s director of transfers, Erkan Kamat, Miller will fly to the UK today and head for the Welsh capital.

“The policy of Rangers is not good,” Kamat told STV. “I don't like it. It is a ridiculously low offer.

“As far as we are concerned, Kenny Miller has been sold to Cardiff City. He is going to be their player and he is not going to Rangers.”

Bursaspor, who have reluctantly agreed to allow Miller to return to the UK for family reasons, are keen to recoup more than they paid for the striker in January, in order to bring in a replacement.

“We are in a very bad position now,” said Kamat. “We have a Europa League match next week, Kenny is going and we need another striker.

“We want one million euro to buy another player and we told Kenny’s agent this. I told also Andrew Dickson [Rangers' head of football administration] this.

So Rangers appoint Gordon Smith to do transfer dealings but the media officer is the point of contact for Bursaspor? Anyone smell a fart on this one?

These penny pinching bids are an out and out joke and a complete waste of time.

We keep being told what clubs want then offering half.

Its a farce.

£300k bid for Lee Wallace springs to mind. What was all that about.