Kenny Miller

RFC55

well why bid in the first place when Cardiff have offered Double?

They don't need to sell. And I'm pretty sure he has a longer contract with Bursa

These penny pinching bids are an out and out joke and a complete waste of time.

We keep being told what clubs want then offering half.

Its a farce.

perhaps they can't aford 2 million a year for an unhappy player.

if we even make another signing ill be happy to be honest :disappointment:

miller ain't coming back, bartley ain't coming back, king carlos might but i doubt it, DGW won't be joining us, so i'm gonna guess we either bid low for players to piss teams off or its a ploy for us to come out and say we tried but failed in signing this player and that player.

i can't see any of those players playing for us this season :disappointment:

miller ain't coming back, bartley ain't coming back, king carlos might but i doubt it, DGW won't be joining us, so i'm gonna guess we either bid low for players to piss teams off or its a ploy for us to come out and say we tried but failed in signing this player and that player.

You want me to find your nearest bridge so you can jump off of it?

Ha also love that David Goodwillie is afforded both a G and a W - as if he's some foreign export with 3 names - David Good Willie

You want me to find your nearest bridge so you can jump off of it?

i just said those players won't be playing for us, i never said i give up with whats going on, me i really couldn't give two shits if those players don't end up at ibrox as i said once before there#s talent at cheaper prices all over the world.

There would be a LOT of angry people if the latter turns out to be true. Surely Whyte doesn't think he'd get away with such a ploy? He knows he has to invest in order for us to make the CL this year AND next year.

£300k bid for Lee Wallace springs to mind. What was all that about.

What do you suggest should have been our first offer for a hearts ledt back with 11months to run on his contract?

And how can bursapor critise the offers we make, what was the original offer for whittaker again? The are clearly desperate to sell so they can find a replacement in time for the qualifiers, damn right we should offer what we got for him

you sir are outing yourself more and more every day.

Have Cardiff actually confirmed this fee agreed & medical story? I'm a bit suspicious this is just Bursaspor trying to panic us into higher bid with the deadline closing in.

Have Cardiff actually confirmed this fee agreed & medical story? I'm a bit suspicious this is just Bursaspor trying to panic us into higher bid with the deadline closing in.

Yea i'm the same, have heard very little about anything from Cardiff. It does seem weird, I don't want to look like a twat but I do kind of feel that Bursa are talking out their arse.

Miller was always going to who ever threw the most money at him and it did not matter who it was and in what country and that includes the tims .

Folk have got to wake up on here , and the same goes for Cuellar ............

Hope this is the end of it and we are never linked to him again .............

Miller was always going to who ever threw the most money at him and it did not matter who it was and in what country and that includes the tims .

Ok then

your a bore mate, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No Cardiff have done what Managers should and kept their mouths shut whilst admitting they have Targets they are trying to move on.

I love how everyone is willing to blame every other Club but ourselves.

We are dealing (or not as the case is) like amateurs.

£18 mil of bids out my eye....

I bet 3 out of 4 do.

chef

The only thing boring here is the amount of idiots that come on here daily sticking up for this waster .

Hes a money grabbing bastard just like the rest of them , the guy does not give a damn who he plays for as long as it fills his bank account .

Let it go ..............

No Cardiff have done what Managers should and kept their mouths shut whilst admitting they have Targets they are trying to move on.

I love how everyone is willing to blame every other Club but ourselves.

We are dealing (or not as the case is) like amateurs.

£18 mil of bids out my eye....

I like how some like to blame everything on the club and fail to realise outside interferances

chef

The only thing boring here is the amount of idiots that come on here daily sticking up for this waster .

Hes a money grabbing bastard just like the rest of them , the guy does not give a damn who he plays for as long as it fills his bank account .

Let it go ..............

Well im glad i aint infering only this topic when i give u a reply, i could go through all your past retorts but i may turn grey in that time