Kenny Miller

RFC55

Ever. Do you understand the meaning of the word ever?

To 'ever' put ££ in front of your wife and child. Ever.

Ever.

The guy is a millionaire but he still couldn't resist it.

I doubt he knocked them out and flew them over blindfolded like ba barakus.

We've not go him, and he's now in spain so what does this tell u?

It certainly doesn't tell you anything related to the transfer fee, which was accepted.

Cuellar? 3M AV wanted and in the end we got him for 2M after originally bidding 1.5M. I'm also sure Hearts came out AFTER we bid 300K and said they were looking for 1M.

Open your eyes mate, we have not 'got him'. He is in Spain

so we were told we were going to here about three new signings.

Miller Bartley and Cuellar.

None are coming, what the fucks going on? are we still going to get the same shite responses from some people on here?

about not being held to ransom, he's not worth the money, we will get players in soon.

You do realise it was that fourth official all you crazy cunts have been pinning your hopes on. Rangers never once said Kenny Miller would be here

So we are out the race for the sake of 300k ah well guess we can just use some of that 15million for some marquee signings.

Our transfer dealings have been nothing short of farcical.

Not necessarily - you've got £15m and you're going to buy a Ferrari that's worth £300k.

The dealer will only accept £1m for it, when it's only worth £300k maximum.

Are you really going to be a mug and buy it? Are ye fiddlesticks.

You again? KDS must be quiet today.

We've not go him, and he's now in spain so what does this tell u?

Hes been in Spain the whole time that's where he's recovering from injury. This tells us nothing. From the sounds of things it's all agreed and he's just waiting for his payoff from AV

Not necessarily - you've got £15m and you're going to buy a Ferrari that's worth £300k.

Miller's clearly worth more than 400,000 Euros. Bursaspor have every right to hold out for a higher fee. Just because we sold him for peanuts doesn't mean they should do us a favour and sell him back for less than his value. Miller would be a big player for us; we need a partner for Jelavic and if we have £15M, then spending 1 Million Euros on him seems like a no-brainer to me.

I doubt he knocked them out and flew them over blindfolded like ba barakus.

It sounds like having them with him wasn't anywhere near the top of his priorities.

Strange it is now tho....

Hes been in Spain the whole time that's where he's recovering from injury. This tells us nothing. From the sounds of things it's all agreed and he's just waiting for his payoff from AV

Wrong he has not, but dont like facts get in the way.

Good example lol. Anyway for Bursaspor to come out n say it was a joke of a bid after the ridonkulous bids they made for whittaker is pretty funny. Its as if they r in a wee mood with us.

This one's miles from being done. It's all posturing. Bursa, I still think, are talking out their arse. not convinced Kenny's headinf ro Cardiff. And even if he does head there, as stated earlier on here, does anyone think they can afford to give him at least 25k a week? If Kenny were to knock back Cardiff, we'll be right back in there. We're calling their bluff. I'm still hopeful Kenny will be back to disgrace our shirt by trying his hardest, scoring barrel loads of goals and earning anohter title for us....the wee dick

Miller's clearly worth more than 400,000 Euros. Bursaspor have every right to hold out for a higher fee. Just because we sold him for peanuts doesn't mean they should do us a favour and sell him back for less than his value. Miller would be a big player for us; we need a partner for Jelavic and if we have £15M, then spending 1 Million Euros on him seems like a no-brainer to me.

So you'd be happy if we were to spend a million on him to bring him back?

If so, you're clearly in the minority. Miller's best attribute is his pace and that's lost a yard at least according to folk who have been keeping up with him. Plus, he's nearly 32 and his pace will fall away to fuck soon.