Kenny Miller

RFC55

He's not as quick as he used to be and as his pace is an important part of his game so how can you say he has years left at the top?

how do you know he's not as quick as he used to be?

anyway he's just had his best ever season I think its safe to say he's far far from finished.

The simple fact is something that escapes most people.

Kenny Miller did not get offered the contract he damn well deserved...our finances at the time dictated that.

I remember reading somewhere that Bain was actually embarrassed when he offered him it.

Kenny didnt screw us...if anything it was the other way round.

This 100%

Ild welcome him back.

anyway he's just had his best ever season I think its safe to say he's far far from finished.

come on GS, They show turkish football all the time !!

The simple fack is something that escapes most people.

Kenny Miller did not get offered the contract he damn well deserved...our finances at the time dictated that.

I remember reading somewhere that Bain was actually embarrassed when he offered him it.

Kenny didnt screw us...if anything it was the other way round.

Ild welcome him back.

I totally agree mate, why would we knock back the chance to bring last seasons Top Goalscorer back.

It's a yes from this Bear.

Goodwillie is a more natural goalscorer than Miller. Goodwillie has better technique. Goodwillie has very good hold and link up play, he plays the lone striker role very well. Rangers want young players who we can bring in, they do a job for us, and they have some resale value further down the line, well Goodwillie fits that profile. If Goodwillie played for Hearts he'd cost us £5m. We're lucky Goodwillie plays for Dundee United and that they want to do business with us for a reasonable price.

its a weird assertion. perhaps they time him over a set distance.

he looked plenty fast enough to me during his 21 goal blitz last season.

Agree, by the way people are going on about him, he must be getting slower by a yard of pace every month or something.

Because i've seen him play. I didn't say he was slow but he certainly isn't as fast as he used to be and he'll only get slower.

He had his best half season, he was shite in Turkey.

Kenny Miller would improve our squad, simple as. All these moaners were doing the same before he came the second time, you couldn;t complain when he rattled in 20 goals last season. For me, he's a far more intelligent footballer than he was when a footballer should be at their supposed peak. He looks like he's at his peak now. I'm sure he'd bag at least 15-20 goals a season for the next 2-3 years if he came back to the SPL. If the figures are right, i'd take him all day long, I do feel, however, that Bursa will look for a decent fee and who knows how much of a paycut Kenny is willing to take.

Kenny is like a fine wine, getting better with age. Your nuts if you wouldn't want the SPL's top scorer for last season back

Kenny Miller would improve our squad, simple as. All these moaners were doing the same before he came the second time, you couldn;t complain when he rattled in 20 goals last season. For me, he's a far more intelligent footballer than he was when a footballer should be at their supposed peak. He looks like he's at his peak now. I'm sure he'd bag at least 15-20 goals a season for the next 2-3 years if he came back to the SPL. If the figures are right, i'd take him all day long, I do feel, however, that Bursa will look for a decent fee and who knows how much of a paycut Kenny is willing to take.

Kenny is like a fine wine, getting better with age. Your nuts if you wouldn't want the SPL's top scorer for last season back

Goodwillie is the future of the Scottish international team. Bringing in Miller at the arse end of his career is short-term thinking and I would be gutted if we missed out on Goodwillie because of Miller.

Goodwillie is the future of the Scottish international team. Bringing in Miller at the arse end of his career is short-term thinking and I would be gutted if we missed out on Goodwillie because of Miller.

The reality is that the future of Scottish football could be in jail, we have to think long-term in regards of that too. I'm all for looking to the future but at this moment in time, Kenny looks the better deal, should we be able to get him for a reasonable fee

The guys work rate is brilliant, he scores the goals and creates them too, was the SPL top scorer after half a season and knows the league inside out.

He would improve our squad, Rangers would benefit and personally i'd welcome him back (tu)

plus I miss his big orange face. It made me happy. For his celebrations he only ever did super-serious face or super-delighted face. Ah Kenny, come back