Murray Davidson

Broxi1872

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about you shut the fuck u

Murray davidson , seriously ?

We have mcculloch , Davis , Hutton , ness , edu , bedoya , Naismith who can all play there

Just wasting more wages that could have added up to the extra £250k bursaspor wanted

We need strikers and defenders , not some average Joe who will warm the bench

Maybe one of those you mentioned is off mate?

We have Davis, McCulloch, Edu, Ness and Hutton for central midfield. Why on earth do we need Davidson ?!

I'm all for signing a centre mid if it's a level above what we have, to add some genuine quality.......but for gods sake, Davidson isn't the answer. I'm not looking to be disrespectful to him, he may well do as good a job as the likes of Lee, Edu and Hutton.......but it's simply not a position we're needing to add numbers to unless it's genuine quality.

If he signs, then surely that means at least one of our centre mids are being sold/loaned out ?

There's a good possibility mate

But is davidson any better ?

He's slower than a wk in the jail

As much as im not over the moon we are looking to sign Murray Davidson, i wouldnt have said he was slow!

We have signed Bedoya, subject to a work permit, and he is another player who can play in the middle of the park, on top of Davis, Edu, McCulloch, Ness, Hutton and Fleck.

I was hoping that we would bring in a quality central midfielder to partner Davis, we may well, but I don't understand this Murray Davidson one?

We have Davis, McCulloch, Edu, Ness and Hutton for central midfield. Why on earth do we need Davidson ?!

I'm all for signing a centre mid if it's a level above what we have, to add some genuine quality.......but for gods sake, Davidson isn't the answer. I'm not looking to be disrespectful to him, he may well do as good a job as the likes of Lee, Edu and Hutton.......but it's simply not a position we're needing to add numbers to unless it's genuine quality.

If he signs, then surely that means at least one of our centre mids are being sold/loaned out ?

cuz edu is pish

We have signed Bedoya, subject to a work permit, and he is another player who can play in the middle of the park, on top of Davis, Edu, McCulloch, Ness, Hutton and Fleck.

I was hoping that we would bring in a quality central midfielder to partner Davis, we may well, but I don't understand this Murray Davidson one?

We need players in now though, Bedoya doesn't join until January.

we need to remember Edu will move in this window if he gets his way, not asked for transfer but his name is out there

Did your agent pal tell you that ? Or is it just an observation ?

We need players in now though, Bedoya doesn't join until January.

So let's get in the required quality to partner Davis. Davidson doesn't stand out most weeks in the SPL.

tbh mate, I have seen a lot of the saints, but by all accounts he's highly thought of up here.

Never no mate. Might turn out to be a cracking bit of business.

Possibly and I'd obviously want that

I just think it's a waste of money

I'd just put a bid in for Bedoya, problem solved.

Bedoya won't thrap into tackles, put his foot on the ball, do the dirty work... we need to replace both Edu and McCulloch.

I'm absolutely sick

Coisty to be sacked by Christmas

Fucking shambolic targets

Mate generally your posts seem to make sense, i cant remember ever posting in disagreement with anything youve said before, but i have to say statement is a fucking disgrace. Off the top of my head ive yet to see anyone posting anything about our legendary CF who is now our manager getting sacked, hes not managed a competitive game ffs. I really cant believe youve posted that, and im sure you probably wont care what i or anyone else thinks, but i simply have to post my disgust with this post.

Im sure your a real rangers man, i realise theres some panic atbthe moment re signings, and i realise we all post things n the heat of the moment that we may later regret. I really hope this is one of those instances. Otherwise, take a look at yourself.

What type of player is bedoya and do you rate him?

I would say he is an attack minded mid that likes to make intelligent runs and can chip in with a few goals.

Check him score this winning goal but imagine they were wearing the hoops.. :praise:

My link

:mcculloch:

My statement of coisty was in jest

Obviously I'm not serious

I'm just stating my dissapointment of our targets

Maybe I should have have left that out

Sorry then mate, it didnt seem to be in jest but ive obviously made a mistake, please accept my apology. Im sure you'll understand how easy it was to misinterpret your post, glad its sorted, you had me worried for a minute!!!

:mcculloch:

Sorry then mate, it didnt seem to be in jest but ive obviously made a mistake, please accept my apology. Im sure you'll understand how easy it was to misinterpret your post, glad its sorted, you had me worried for a minute!!!

No need to apologise mate

You know what this forum is like