Murray Davidson

Broxi1872

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive not see enough of Davidson to make a proper opinion but when the likes of McCarthy, McArthur, Snodgrass and especially Dorrans went to England we would all have probably been on here saying the same things, there not good enough for Rangers, we should be looking elswhere etc and we would all love Dorrans at Ibrox now. It is a risk worth taking IMO as when they go down south they never come back to Scotland.

I would take all of them you named. :) And to think wee James McArthur transferred for just £500k and we didnt show any interest was sad. I agree its possibly a risk worth taking.

Edu ain't as bad as some make out, better than Jig anyway.

Edu is the worst footballer I've ever seen.

He can't pass, he can't shoot, he can't tackle.

He was literally a waste of the jersey the entire match, he stands around running with his arms high up like Lampard. He's literally worse than being a man down.

Edu is the worst footballer I've ever seen.

He can't pass, he can't shoot, he can't tackle.

He was literally a waste of the jersey the entire match, he stands around running with his arms high up like Lampard. He's literally worse than being a man down.

I agree he ain't the best player, maybe he seems good because he is playing beside McCulloch.

• 2 weeks later...

whether it's true or not, thought some might like to know:

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Rangers will go in for a 3rd bid for Murray Davidson #RFC

I honestly hope our interest in this lad means an exit for either Edu or Jig.

Doesnt make sense to me otherwise.

Unless its one of the young lads leaving or being loaned out.

Hope not.

I actually think Edu might be getting moved to RB if we sign Davidson.

Think it would be a good signing aswell , hes only 23 which is young for a footballer and i have no doubt he would get better with us and his price would automatically go up if we sign him. He is a player that can put in a solid good tackle and just play the simple pass to the more creative players Edu and Jig seem unable to do these two things between them so i think he would be a better option.

All the people saying he would be a shite signing probably said the same about wallace when he came in but he certainly seems to be kicking on and looks to be a great bit of business even though he had been injured and pretty shite form wise before he came in.

whether it's true or not, thought some might like to know:

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Rangers will go in for a 3rd bid for Murray Davidson #RFC

Even though some people get annoyed by these twitter transfer references, keep posting them. A fair amount of them aren't far off the mark.

Even though some people get annoyed by these twitter transfer references, keep posting them. A fair amount of them aren't far off the mark.

although he gets some stuff wrong, Fourth Official did correctly break a lot of the Cuellar stuff and it's another source now too!?