Murray Davidson

Broxi1872

No matter what anyone says central midfielder is the key position that has to be filled just now as edu mculloch just aren't good enough and bringing in murray davidson won't be answer either HE'S TOTAL SHITE! Anybody can say fans think they know better than the manager but if allys done his homework here and still wants the boy then that's worrying from a fans point of view(ie as worrying as his decisions to offer kerkar and healy new deals). Ally will still do 4 in a row but some decisions he's made so far have been impossible to understand and think signing this boy will be another one.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus everyone's a fucking expert. Ally will have done his homework and if he was so blatantly not good enough we wouldn't be in for him. Or do you think there's a conspiracy by Whyte and Smith to force Ally out by bringing in duds? AYE MAYBE YOU'VE CRACKED IT!!

Fuck sake.

The forum would be a boring place if we all just said 'Ally knows best!'

Or maybe we are just telling the truth?

Edu and McCulloch are both better than Davidson no matter what the biased brigade say.

Why don't you tell me what Davidson brings to the table? How often have you seen him?

Biased brigade? Calm yersell :lol: everybody's got an opinion pal nae need to insult folk who's is different to your own (tu)

A love Jig but he contributes nothin to a game, the breaking up of play isnt there this season, he's been anonymous in nearly every game this season. Edu when playin well is a good player, but am not prepared to wait until the end of the season for him to find form again.

Don't question me pal, one ae ma best pals is a st johnstone fan, he rates him as the best player in the team, a combative, hard tackling midfielder with good ball distribution, just needs to add a few more goals into his game.

You are correct everyone has an opinion, but what is difference from my comments and you claiming people are deceiving themselves? Not much at all, so you calm yourself wee boy. (tu)

So you're admitting you're opinion on Davidson is based on your best pal's views?

Would not been too hard to be the best player at St Johnstone, saying that Morris looks much better every game I see St Johnstone. His tackling, distribution was woeful last weekend, just like most the other times I've see him.

Each to their own!

Cause am no callin them biased or names am i? It's just an opinion :lol:

Naw, a watched st johnstone several times last season also, am just using his opinion as a guide, he watches the team every week (tu)

Got tae laugh, "wee boy" :lol: :lol: your user name's rangers no1? Think a wrote that on a desk in primary 5 (tu)

Jesus everyone's a fucking expert. Ally will have done his homework and if he was so blatantly not good enough we wouldn't be in for him. Or do you think there's a conspiracy by Whyte and Smith to force Ally out by bringing in duds? AYE MAYBE YOU'VE CRACKED IT!!

Fuck sake.

Have you ever seen murray davidson boss a game in the spl yet?

Look if he comes in i will be behind him and wish him all the best but i know for a fact he is not good enough for rangers. To me if we sign him it really does show the level we are at right now.

He's good in the air, and puts himself about but thats about it tbh. I'm not claiming to be an expert but i know we couldget better quality for the same monay elsewhere.

Took the words out of my mouth simply, I would rather have another player in, but if it's a choice between Edu, McCulloch and Davidson, it's Davidson every day of the week for me

love to tell me why what is it with everyone murray davidson against edu cmon the guy plays regulary against brazil etc. for USA champo league won the league in every season he has played what else can he do give the guy a break its a team game and i think hes proved his worth

Cause am no callin them biased or names am i? It's just an opinion :lol:

Naw, a watched st johnstone several times last season also, am just using his opinion as a guide, he watches the team every week (tu)

Got tae laugh, "wee boy" :lol: :lol: your user name's rangers no1? Think a wrote that on a desk in primary 5 (tu)

:lol: