Murray Davidson

Broxi1872

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bid of £450k rejected. Davidson is another player who's contract is out next summer.

Davidson and Wallace agent Gary Mackay.

That should be the end of that until January

Bidding over half a million on a St bloody Johnstone player with a year left on his contract would be mental

No it's not.

Edu doesn't get stuck in, has poor control, he's poor at passing, can't control games and gets bullied far too easily.

Absolute rubbish, he is an American international and has won titles and trophies with Rangers. Maurice Edu is a fine player, not a world beater but a fine player and is worth more now than the £3m we paid for him.

Yet his record still reads: 3 seasons, 3 titles.

Edu isn't anywhere near as bad as people make out. It's just become fashionable to hate him.

That stat means nothing. He has been a passenger ot the majority of the 3 seasons he has been here.

I don't hate him, I just think he is a terrible footballer. Nothing to do with what anyone else thinks.

Absolute rubbish, he is an American international and has won titles and trophies with Rangers. Maurice Edu is a fine player, not a world beater but a fine player and is worth more now than the £3m we paid for him.

Kirk Broadfoot is an international player who has won trophies at Rangers, does that make him a fine player?

He isn't worth more than £3 million. :lol:

Murray Davidson is a tough tackling central midfielder who likes to get into the box (doesn't score goals though). I think he is a decent player but not better than what we have and if this is the central midfielder we are targeting, then I'm slightly concerned.