Mccoist On Kaunas And Promises We Will Be Ready In Regards To Signings

Boab

As I said, the owner said the money is available, maybe what really needs to happen is for Alistair to put his foot down, with Smith and Whyte, because as it stands it really doesn't look as if either is taking much notice of his submitted requests, that is actually signing players Alastair has marked as required or he wants.

So, exerting pressure on Whyte then?

Yes i do mate, but for me Ally has been doing too much talking to the press. Ally knew the score regarding the squad of players he was inheriting at the end of the season he would have known himself who he wanted and who he didnt, Whyte had secured the club before the end of the season claiming there would be £5m in the pot to spend. Ally had brought in before the end of the season Neil Murray and John Brown to scout players and i am sure Ally has identified players too who he wanted, now 8 days till start of season, and i think 2 weeks till Champions League qualifier where the club can secure £15m we have spent 500k in one player. There are areas of the park which need quality to improve us get us through to the Champions League which the club need the income we cant take a chance with the squad we got or i fear the worst. Our signing targets are in the press as though they know every move, Ally makes statements in the next 48hrs we will have signings etc it is becoming a circus get the business done then talk to the press all you want.

He said there would be bids in for plqyers, not signings in and there is a difference, fans can take one comment and make summit else from it, just like the press do, you do realise that not every article has its own interview and more so it is likely one interview put to re-print again but with a different slant, i understand folks frustrations but i dont think ally is doing as much talking as led to believe

So, exerting pressure on Whyte then?

No that would be just doing his job, he is after all the manager, shouldn't he decide how the available is spent, on players he wants. It is his job that is on the line, not Smith's.

It is but maybe he needs to be a bit more savvy in what he reveals. Think he needs to learn the art of deflection like so many other managers do. It's great that he's a sound, open and honest guy, but he needs to close himself up a bit as much as that's against his character.

Just as his relationship with the players has changed with his new position so should his relationship with the press hacks.

I think he is, if you take a step back, all the media talk was of conway, danns etc, no mention of anything else, oops, We signed this Spanish lad nobody knows about. Is that NOT choosing what you are revealing?

There was the Cuellar fuss, "just pay the £3 million", but, looks like being £2m. He has also said, has he not, we are talking to 6 or 7 players? Who are they then? :)

Media savvy is one of McCoists strongest points for me (the Lennon incident? everyone knows he said "something" that set him off, yet, the "public" believe he is a nice guy and can do no wrong)

What he has to support him is no bad though, eh. Its not like anyone is going to outbid him. He can afford to be brazen, we have to be clever. :)

Ahhh so if you got money to burn you aint a twat etc. its double standards too me and although he got nowt to do with us i still fail to see the difference.

Ahhh so if you got money to burn you aint a twat etc. its double standards too me and although he got nowt to do with us i still fail to see the difference.

Who called Ally a twat? :angry: I will hunt them down! You fail to see the difference? Wow. One is an SPL manager with limited funds and the other is in the richest league in the world and manages probably the richest team in the world. He can say what he likes because practically no one can stop him signing who he wants, whereas even Championship teams can come in an take our targets as has been proven already.

Who called Ally a twat? :angry: I will hunt them down! You fail to see the difference? Wow. One is an SPL manager with limited funds and the other is in the richest league in the world and manages probably the richest team in the world. He can say what he likes because practically no one can stop him signing who he wants, whereas even Championship teams can come in an take our targets as has been proven already.

They are both in the position as manager, my point being whats good for the goose and all that jazz, Been worse than twat mentioned and im sure you would hunt them down, maybe just too give them a pat on the back, im also gonna asume you will change your name to ally rangers legend then come on calling for him to be gone afterall im convinced it is your style SWSL.

I dont mind people not replying to my posts but for an enigma likeyourself i would rather you didnt, hey ho

They are both in the position as manager, my point being whats good for the goose and all that jazz, Been worse than twat mentioned and im sure you would hunt them down, maybe just too give them a pat on the back, im also gonna asume you will change your name to ally rangers legend then come on calling for him to be gone afterall im convinced it is your style SWSL.

I dont mind people not replying to my posts but for an enigma likeyourself i would rather you didnt, hey ho

doh

Oh fuck, you are nuts. Im off......

doh

Oh fuck, you are nuts. Im off......

Im nuts lol i aint sure if you dont remember me or what you were like, i dont forget the way i was spoken too and unlikely to shrug off the hurt i felt that day :lol: that just made me giggle, memories.

confusing too say the least

Im nuts lol i aint sure if you dont remember me or what you were like, i dont forget the way i was spoken too and unlikely to shrug off the hurt i felt that day :lol: that just made me giggle, memories.

confusing too say the least

No i dont, sorry Chef, did i offend you once upon a time? I thought you were a decent poster too. <cr>