Is David Taylor against us?

rossDas

David Taylor recently made comments about how Rangers fans should self police.

So suddenly we're the only ones with with problems?

I hope i'm just being cautiously paranoid but if i'm not wrong then this guy's taking up a senior position in UEFA.

Insight anyone?

We are in the spotlight mate, rightly or wrongly, I don't think he is against us. Taylor and the SFA are just incompetent at practically everything so I don't really give a feck what he thinks.

David Taylor recently made comments about how Rangers fans should self police.

So suddenly we're the only ones with with problems?

I hope i'm just being cautiously paranoid but if i'm not wrong then this guy's taking up a senior position in UEFA.

Insight anyone?

Mmmmmmm???????????? see ye later

WE ARE THE FECKIN PEOPLE

Yeah he will be against us aswell as Keevins, Peter Martin, Guidi, Mcnee, Speirs and the rest of them!! No complaints made from Spain regarding last year in Villareal and Osasuna this year they have all came from Scotland and wouldnt be surprised if they were all from the names above :rolleyes:

Some people will tell you that David Taylor was part of the group who reported us to UEFA last season.

True or not, Taylor certainly has enough to say about our problems without actually offering any clarification on what is/isn't acceptable nor offering constructive ways to solve them. As such, he's as culpable as the rest of the impotent establishment when it comes to the larger picture.

I'm sure that conclusion won't improve when he completes his move to UEFA.

... and Archie MacPherson did say on Scotsport that it was someone in the hierarchy of Scottish football that brought the youtube stuff to UEFAs attention.

Someone perhaps looking to secure a new position at said organisation and perhaps curry favour with the establishment back home?

One doesn't need to be Sherlock Holmes to join the dots in the old Rangers/UEFA fiasco.

... and Archie MacPherson did say on Scotsport that it was someone in the hierarchy of Scottish football that brought the youtube stuff to UEFAs attention.

Someone perhaps looking to secure a new position at said organisation and perhaps curry favour with the establishment back home?

One doesn't need to be Sherlock Holmes to join the dots in the old Rangers/UEFA fiasco.

Wonder what Murray thinks about these people, or are his thoughts only for the exit now?

Murray has failed the Rangers support recently,concentrating only on the few individuals who make a tit of themselves and not backing the fans who were attacked in Villareal and Pamplona.

Spurs and Man U both defended their supporters imediately but Murray is kissing ring with the SFA and UEFA.

We need a chairman like Niall Quinn.......we could all get a taxi back from Aberdeen wi him there.

When Donald Findlay was on our board and Fergus McCann was Celtic chairman the sfa were scared to do anything against either of the old firm.Celtic still stand up and complain but we have,for the past 5 years, taken all the shit thrown at us without a murmur.

Bring back the bearded lawyer and let us stand up for ourselves.