***the Blackpool 0 - 2 The Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra? Weir Papac

Ortiz Davis Edu? Wylde

Naismith Jelavic

Subs: Alexander, Broadfoot, McCulloch, Fleck, Healy, McMillan?, Kerkar, Hutton and Bendiksen.

This will be the first match of the season that'll I'll actually get to watch live, will also get to see Ortiz in action and see how the team are getting on.

About the game, Blackpool have lost Adam and Vaughan, two very important players for them so I reckon we'll get the win. Pool 0-2 Gers (Naismith and Jelavic) :21:

channel 433 on sky. you have any idea how much this channel costs for a month m8?

Its free for the blackpool and chelsea game.

From the rangers website

Premier will also show delayed coverage of the friendly with Chelsea early next month and there will be no connection fee for fans wishing to view the channel for the period of these matches.

Supporters should call 0871 663 9000 making sure they mention Rangers. Premier Sports are a subscription channel so it is the responsibility of fans to cancel their contract with the channel by email, phone or in writing.

Going to miss the game as KO is 2.30am here and I have to work in Shanghai in the morning and leave the house at 7.30am. F**k. If I could hide at work I'd stay up, but I can't. Will be hoping for and expecting a win and hoping for something to get excited about as well.

Have a good night all. WATP.

I wonder if we will change keepers etc at half time or give McGregor and the potential first team a full 90 minutes?

I imagine we will need to...Its our last chance at fine tuning so cant see us experimenting, or pissing about.

What was the subs situation on Saturday, was there many changes then?

I imagine we will need to...Its our last chance at fine tuning so cant see us experimenting, or pissing about.

What was the subs situation on Saturday, was there many changes then?

McGregor and Ortiz went off at half time for Alexander and Wylde but I think that is all?