Signing Tomorow

WWTC

No, Joy out of taking the piss because good news never happened, because your a dour faced arsehole.

No need to copy him all the time Skywalker, especially after the other day.

The paranoia is ripping right out you! :lol:

Copy who? <cr> What happened the other day? Remind me........

Says alot about someone when they resort to name calling over a computer. You must be a right hard bastard up the drum. doh

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The paranoia is ripping right out you! :lol:

Copy who? <cr> What happened the other day? Remind me........

Says alot about someone when they resort to name calling over a computer. You must be a right hard bastard up the drum. doh

Why would i be paranoid of another bear ? the fact is you are just a complete arsehole. You seem to get a sense of joy when things dont go as planned, "rangers havent signed someone today ? great news, cant wait to slate them on RM"

No need to copy Muff, and then say i didnt read the post above me. When you said the same thing he said haha.

As for name calling, IIRC You called me a wank last week, so enough of the hard man stuff.

I also love how Muff get's away with basically anything he wants on here as well. No disrespect to him, but he's just a person like anyone else, and people just brownnose the fuck out of him.

I Agree in a way, he does post alot of great stuff but.

Why would i be paranoid of another bear ? the fact is you are just a complete arsehole. You seem to get a sense of joy when things dont go as planned, "rangers havent signed someone today ? great news, cant wait to slate them on RM"

No need to copy Muff, and then say i didnt read the post above me. When you said the same thing he said haha.

As for name calling, IIRC You called me a wank last week, so enough of the hard man stuff.

"No, Joy out of taking the piss because good news never happened" - Your previous post, thats paranoia right there........ :rolleyes:

Heres some more classic stuff from you....... "No need to copy Muff, and then say i didnt read the post above me". :lol: Even though the fact is i didnt read it.

Saying i copy muff is also pretty paranoid, Muff will no doubt have a wee chuckle about that, i have disagreed on so many things with him, none more recent than just last night.

I told you about that spelling mistake last week, i meant wink Chewy.

Best not to waste another thread with your tripe, lets leave it there, i am off to bed for work now.

Regards,

A complete arsehole.

doh

"No, Joy out of taking the piss because good news never happened" - Your previous post, thats paranoia right there........ :rolleyes:

Heres some more classic stuff from you....... "No need to copy Muff, and then say i didnt read the post above me". :lol: Even though the fact is i didnt read it.

Saying i copy muff is also pretty paranoid, Muff will no doubt have a wee chuckle about that, i have disagreed on so many things with him, none more recent than just last night.

I told you about that spelling mistake last week, i meant wink Chewy.

Best not to waste another thread with your tripe, lets leave it there, i am off to bed for work now.

Regards,

A complete arsehole.

doh

Didn't read it, just closed my eyes while scrolling past his post.

Hahaha because a and i are so close to each other on the Keyboard haha. :wank: :wink:

And if you think im paranoid of you because i think you're a complete arsehole, then you're totally wrong mate.

Enjoy your sleep, dont wake up and be offended by anyjokes now.

Can't wait to see this new signing in action on saturday! Theyve really pulled this one out the bag! Big thanks to Tom miller for that exclusive! And btw don't slag fourth official off either....he's never been wrong

Never ever in his whole life...oh except for Hutton agreeing a deal to go to Villa. That was a week ago apparently.

Big exclusive, Cesc Fabregas likely to go to Barcelona, Sanchez likely to go to Barca, linked player to sign for club he was linked to. Genius that lad

Never ever in his whole life...oh except for Hutton agreeing a deal to go to Villa. That was a week ago apparently.

Big exclusive, Cesc Fabregas likely to go to Barcelona, Sanchez likely to go to Barca, linked player to sign for club he was linked to. Genius that lad

How dare you speak of him that way! The mans a legend! Or are people that desperate for it to be true they'll believe anything!

How dare you speak of him that way! The mans a legend! Or are people that desperate for it to be true they'll believe anything!

You 2 are the same person, clearly. Both negative bastards that cant be arsed changing their avatar. :pipe:

Also FourthOfficial didn't predict a signing would be made on Monday? So you can shut the fuck up with that claim.

Tom Miller actually went on to say Monday/Tuesday.

Your such a cunt. :lol: