Signing Tomorow

WWTC

You 2 are the same person, clearly. Both negative bastards that cant be arsed changing their avatar. :pipe:

Also FourthOfficial didn't predict a signing would be made on Monday? So you can shut the fuck up with that claim.

Tom Miller actually went on to say Monday/Tuesday.

Your such a cunt. :lol:

I would say don't not believe it, but just keep a healthy amount of cynicism aside. It's twitter, even proper journalists have a low striker rate for accurate stories on there. That Duncan Castles said we ha da bid accepted for Raul Rodriguez and he is a proper journo (apparently). While Fourth Official is very very up to date, i'm not convinced he's got any special or insider knowledge, I think he just keeps bang up to date with stories going around. Plenty of his predictions are just saying a player who has been linked with a club will sign for that club. It's hardly startling news

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You 2 are the same person, clearly. Both negative bastards that cant be arsed changing their avatar. :pipe:

Also FourthOfficial didn't predict a signing would be made on Monday? So you can shut the fuck up with that claim.

Tom Miller actually went on to say Monday/Tuesday.

Your such a cunt. :lol:

Ultras mate your reactions today have been priceless :lol:

Going absolutely nuts cos people are slagging a source, calm down ffs it's up to you to believe what you want...I dont trust that fourth official guy at all...is that a problem? Are you gonna cry again? :lol:

I would say don't not believe it, but just keep a healthy amount of cynicism aside. It's twitter, even proper journalists have a low striker rate for accurate stories on there. That Duncan Castles said we ha da bid accepted for Raul Rodriguez and he is a proper journo (apparently). While Fourth Official is very very up to date, i'm not convinced he's got any special or insider knowledge, I think he just keeps bang up to date with stories going around. Plenty of his predictions are just saying a player who has been linked with a club will sign for that club. It's hardly startling news

You're gonna make ultras cry :(

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Told there could be some Rangers news tomorrow, not from the usual place and I'm not certain what on, take it as you will #RFC

Vague as you like. There might be news tomorrow about something. Wow. Ha non-committal. Here's hoping though. Even if there is news I wouldn;t attribute it to his insider knowledge, rather a knowledge that Rangers will desperately be trying to tie down deals before Saturday

Ultras mate your reactions today have been priceless :lol:

Going absolutely nuts cos people are slagging a source, calm down ffs it's up to you to believe what you want...I dont trust that fourth official guy at all...is that a problem? Are you gonna cry again? :lol:

Nah, I've been a reader of this board for a lonnnnnnnng time. Your a negative wee bastard.

Fourth Official has been more right than wrong.

I'd rather take his word than listen to some attention seeking cunt saying they have an insider source that "X" player is coming here because there Mates Brother has Workmates who said the Next Door Neighbour's Dog said they seen them around glasgow.

doh

Fourth Official has been more right than wrong.

I'd rather take his word than listen to some attention seeking cunt saying they have an insider source that "X" player is coming here because there Mates Brother has Workmates who said the Next Door Neighbour's Dog said they seen them around glasgow.

doh

What if the dog is lassie and shes really reliable?