Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

Time for an improved bid for this lad now surely.

4-3-3 with Naismith-Jelavic-Verhoek up top would be pretty tasty.

watched a few videos of verhoek has it all by what ive seen fast direct and the big plus two footed player cracking goals both curled in with either foot this is what we are crying out for great delivery as well get him signed......

2/2 is still 100%. He has scored in both league games so far. You said he should be dropped on current form, to have done so would have been ridiculous, given that he is, as yet, our only goal scorer. He has missed some good chances, but then so do the best strikers in the world. They have a habit of finding the net in the end, just as Naismith has done.

How about reserving jusgement on players until at least a few games are played?

Alot more than some if truth be told.

No, i demand instant performances, Ally promised us the players would be ready and they were not! :angry:

:rolleyes:

Alot more than some if truth be told.

No, i demand instant performances, Ally promised us the players would be ready and they were not! :angry:

:rolleyes:

So, after saying that he is off form and should be dropped, he gets a goal, an assist and a Man of the Match award.

Are you going to concede that you were wrong?

So, after saying that he is off form and should be dropped, he gets a goal, an assist and a Man of the Match award.

Are you going to concede that you were wrong?

No, over those 2 games i was right, obviously, he was dreadful. He turned up today and credit to him, the wee man played very well today, just a pity he missed the two games previous against tougher opponents. Hopefully thats us got him in full flight now for the rest of the campaign. We need Naismith playing well.

Lets not gloss over who we were playing today either. St Johnstone are relegation material. We shall speak after the Malmo game.

:)

Dropping him isn't gonna improve his form. Some proper drama queens on here. Davis and Naismith excellent today hope they can carry it into malmo game.

Verhoek, Goodwillie and either Cuellar or Juhasz and were laughing all the way to 4iar, even then probably people on here bitching and moaning.

I still think a a def mid is needed, jig and edu just won't do. If we had jela n Willie up top, supported by naisy n verhoek wide, with Laff, Ortiz,odonkor on bench we would actually have a squad we could rely on and a bench to call upon when a game is in the balance... We can only wish

Papac as a winger...oh wait!

I know its actually getting beyond a joke. Today for the first time in years we had a defense with players playing in the correct positions but then you moved into midfield and we had a CH on one wing and a dumpling on the other wing FFS

Get him signed asap FFS Edu as a winger what next?

e thing is tho edu wasnt that bad tho his touch is shockin but hey it worked dint it we won 2-0 and no a dont want the rest of the season to be edu and sasa at the wings but u cant man at a team that just won and moan at a guy that was not bad if ur goin to moan at players moan at jig or whitts they were shockin

Rangers manager Ally McCoist has confirmed he remains interested in signing ADO Den Haag winger Wesley Verhoek.

Skysports.com revealed earlier in the week that Gers are chasing Verhoek and Den Haag subsequently rejected a £1million offer.

Den Haag reportedly want £2.6million for Verhoek and McCoist is weighing up whether to return with an improved offer for the wide-man.

Verhoek has stated he would be keen to join the SPL champions and McCoist is happy to hear players are prepared to move to Ibrox.

McCoist said: "That's something we wouldn't rule out. He is a player we have watched and who we like.

"The first bid went in eight or nine days ago. There is an opportunity that could possibly happen but we haven't taken it any further yet."

He added: "I'm very keen on the fact that people are keen on coming to Rangers.

"That might be an obvious thing to say but I don't mean it to sound obvious - I think it's a very important thing.

"I would never want to undermine or under-sell our club because it's a massive club and it should be a club that people want to play for."

Leave it too late and another club will come in and snatch him from under our nose.

Wesley Verhoerk is a cracking player, he would be this seasons Nikica Jelavic, a 'marquee' signing. Marquee signings don't have to be big names, it's the quality that matters, and Verhoerk certainly has that!

Leave it too late and another club will come in and snatch him from under our nose.

Wesley Verhoerk is a cracking player, he would be this seasons Nikica Jelavic, a 'marquee' signing. Marquee signings don't have to be big names, it's the quality that matters, and Verhoerk certainly has that!

Bullseye

Bullseye

e thing is tho edu wasnt that bad tho his touch is shockin but hey it worked dint it we won 2-0 and no a dont want the rest of the season to be edu and sasa at the wings but u cant man at a team that just won and moan at a guy that was not bad if ur goin to moan at players moan at jig or whitts they were shockin

What you talkin about Willis??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You seen a lot of him? Is the price quoted for him realistic?

Have never heard or seen this boy play before, those who have what type of player is he has and what are his strengths?

Why would he be a good addition to Rangers?

He's a very good footballer basically. He has superb technique, can beat a man with either skill or pace, has a brilliant delivery, so sets up many goals, and is capable of scoring too.

Has a certain class about him, a la Jelavic

Have never heard or seen this boy play before, those who have what type of player is he has and what are his strengths?

Why would he be a good addition to Rangers?

Yes he would be a very good addition to the squad from what I've seen, mind you if you watched the game yesterday we had Edu on the right, Oscar Pestorius would be a good addition on the right instead of Edu