Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

Happy we have met their evaluation for juhasz and I think we might have to go up to the 2million mark for verhoek.

Marty from what i posted earlier this new bid is supposedly deemed enough by ADO, we will find out in the morning i suppose

McGregor

Whittaker - Cuellar - Juhasz - Papac/Wallace

Naismith - Davis - McCulloch/Other - Verhoek

Jelavic - Goodwillie

:praise::drool::drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I can't help looking at that side and thinking if only we could replace Whittaker and McCulloch we'd have a belter of a team!

They accepted a £2m bid from Utrecht a few weeks back. Why would they accept a bid of £500,000 less?

There may well be add ons involved! Or maybe just maybe it was 2million euros meaning around 1.75 million pounds

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/264110-rangers-target-verhoek-delays-decision-on-his-future/

with quotes ...........

Speaking to Omroep West in the Netherlands, Verhoek said: "I want to put it behind me because we have a big game on Thursday.

"I'm concentrating on ADO until Friday, and then we'll talk about it."

The player also admitted that he was flattered to be subject to interest from a club like Rangers, continuing: "Every footballer has his ambitions, and everyone knows what a big club Rangers is.

"But I am not thinking of that right now. I am totally focused on Thursday."

Marty from what i posted earlier this new bid is supposedly deemed enough by ADO, we will find out in the morning i suppose

Never seen it mate sorry, I certainly hope so. This is a guy that IMO we need. I just hope we can afford his wages, surely we would have an idea of that tho before bidding a few times for him.

http://sport.stv.tv/...-on-his-future/

with quotes ...........

Speaking to Omroep West in the Netherlands, Verhoek said: "I want to put it behind me because we have a big game on Thursday.

"I'm concentrating on ADO until Friday, and then we'll talk about it."

The player also admitted that he was flattered to be subject to interest from a club like Rangers, continuing: "Every footballer has his ambitions, and everyone knows what a big club Rangers is.

"But I am not thinking of that right now. I am totally focused on Thursday."

Thats old news

Perhaps Ally see this boy as the perfect partner for Jelavic and possibly has higher resale value and better potential than badcock. Just a thought!

Dont say that on here fs. You will have most of the forum in meltdown

They accepted a £2m bid from Utrecht a few weeks back. Why would they accept a bid of £500,000 less?

Apparently he's only interested in a move to Britain and turned down the move to Utrecht. So, if he's going to force their hand and stand his ground with his decision they may have no choice.

WESLEY VERHOEK last night issued a come-and-get-me plea to Rangers boss Ally McCoist.

The Dutch winger, 24, has told SunSport he's desperate for a switch to the SPL champs after hearing of Gers' interest.

Ibrox gaffer McCoist has had a £1million bid rejected and will have to up his offer with his club ADO Den Haag demanding £2.6m.

Verhoek said: "I will only leave here for a big challenge and for me Rangers are a fantastic club.

"But we aren't there yet as the clubs have still to agree a fee and after that I'll see what happens.

"When we return from Cyprus I expect ADO will want to speak to me.

"Every footballer is ambitious and everyone knows Rangers are a big club."

Verhoek - who is also being tracked by Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa - played for Den Haag in last night's 3-0 defeat by Omonia in a Europa League qualifier in Cyprus.

He'll return to Holland today and hold immediate showdown talks with Den Haag chairman Mark van der Kallen in a bid to resolve his future.

Dutch clubs Utrecht and AZ Alkmaar are also chasing the winger Gers hope to lure to Ibrox.

Forest - whose boss Steve McClaren watched Verhoek in action last week - have already had a bid of £750,000 rejected by the Dutch club.

Den Haag have slapped a £2.6m price tag on Verhoek's head and his plea to McCoist came as Gers failed with another offer for Anderlecht defender Roland Juhasz.

As SunSport revealed the Hungarian international is high on the Ibrox wish list.

A £2.5million bid was tabled, but an Anderlecht spokesman said: "We received a second bid from Rangers today which is way below our valuation.

"Rangers know our valuation for the player and haven't met it."

Anderlecht originally quoted the staggering sum of £6m for Juhasz when McCoist first enquired.

If they stick to that the deal is dead.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/3720962/Come-and-get-me-Coisty.html#ixzz1TRVyjIIB