Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

Naismith is better when he is facing forward with the ball at his feet. Linking up with the forwards and playing one twos.

Thats why we need Goodwillie in or Lafferty back.

We need a striker, that is for sure, one of quality, deserving of playing alongside Jelavic. Even with Laffs fit, we still need mroe fire power.

We need a striker, that is for sure, one of quality, deserving of playing alongside Jelavic. Even with Laffs fit, we still need mroe fire power.

Agreed, Naismith is better coming from Midfield and linking up play. If he plays there today we will see a better Naismith.

Agreed, Naismith is better coming from Midfield and linking up play. If he plays there today we will see a better Naismith.

I hope so, but then who will Ally play up front with Jelavic? I cant see him starting a Healy, Hemmings or Beattie, our other 3 striking options.

Could be 4-5-1 again, against St Johnstone. :blush:

Im not sure, possibly, i want Beattie and Healy to succeed but the longer they are on the bench the harder it will be for them.

Hemmings has a great touch and he is quick and strong. Beattie has had more than enough chances, Healy should get a shot aswell.

Hemmings or Healy for me.

Hemmings has a great touch and he is quick and strong. Beattie has had more than enough chances, Healy should get a shot aswell.

Hemmings or Healy for me.

I agree with u mate. Hemmings or Healy for me as well mate but I just can't see it. Same formation as 1st half against hearts and malmo I'm afraid!

I dont think Beattie has had any chances, we played him when he was half fit. He deserves a real chance.

What planet are you on ?? The guy is an absolute donkey of a player and a complete waste of money and always will be .

Should never have been signed for us ............

James Beattie, for all his past exploits, should not be given a "chance"..he has failed to deliver every time he has stepped on the pitch, including Blackpool and pre-season. He is just too slow and cumbersome and its time to let Hemmings have a shot...my god, Healy looks like Usain Bolt next to Beattie

James Beattie, for all his past exploits, should not be given a "chance"..he has failed to deliver every time he has stepped on the pitch, including Blackpool and pre-season. He is just too slow and cumbersome and its time to let Hemmings have a shot...my god, Healy looks like Usain Bolt next to Beattie

Tbf we don't know what Beattie is looking like in training so if the management think he's worth a shot fair enough. One thing is for sure - Naismith isn't a back to goal player and shouldn't be playing up top with Jelavic

If Beattie actually got a goal, I think he'd be transformed.

Howver, I think Kane Hemmings should be given a chance. Great pace and a terrific build for a lad of his age, he's a decent finisher too.

I dont think Beattie has had any chances, we played him when he was half fit. He deserves a real chance.

What planet are you on ?? The guy is an absolute donkey of a player and a complete waste of money and always will be .

Should never have been signed for us ............

Still not had a chance when fully fit though, has he.

You frequent Murray Park often?

What's murray park got to do with it? I'm talking the pre season games, the few he played for us n blackpool. He is nowhere near good enOugh for our starting line up n let's not pretend otherwise

Yeah doh to you thinking he deserves to keep his place. Fucking garbage is what he has been the first two games.

Good job that McCoist isn't as much of a panic merchant as you, eh? He has scored 100% of our goals so far!

Good job that McCoist isn't as much of a panic merchant as you, eh? He has scored 100% of our goals so far!

Panic merchant :lol: Far from it. 100%, we have scored 2 goals doh

He has scored today, he will get credit for that but it doesnt take away from the fact he missed 4 or 5 sitters in our first 2 games and played very very poorly.

I wouldnt read too much into who McCoist picks anyway ffs, he has Papac and Edu on the wings! :lol:

:)

Panic merchant :lol: Far from it. 100%, we have scored 2 goals doh

He has scored today, he will get credit for that but it doesnt take away from the fact he missed 4 or 5 sitters in our first 2 games and played very very poorly.

I wouldnt read too much into who McCoist picks anyway ffs, he has Papac and Edu on the wings! :lol:

:)

2/2 is still 100%. He has scored in both league games so far. You said he should be dropped on current form, to have done so would have been ridiculous, given that he is, as yet, our only goal scorer. He has missed some good chances, but then so do the best strikers in the world. They have a habit of finding the net in the end, just as Naismith has done.

How about reserving jusgement on players until at least a few games are played?