Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

Really? Might be the case. Tell me though, how many times you seen him play in the flesh?

Just because you WANT something to be true doesn't make it so....

He looks like he will be good and hope we get him but lets see him play before we give him daft labels ,eh?

whos the big number 19 hes a beast in the air and quick as well it seems.

Dmitri Bulykin

Big 6ft4 Russian centre forward plays for Anderlecht, been loaned out to Fortuna Dusseldorf and then ADO Den Haag the past two seasons after not impressing for Anderlecht in his first season. Only played 10 games mind you. Impressive goalscoring record for Den Haag last year, 20 in 30 games.

I assume they wouldn't be after too much for him with him not being in favour.

Dmitri Bulykin

Big 6ft4 Russian centre forward plays for Anderlecht, been loaned out to Fortuna Dusseldorf and then ADO Den Haag the past two seasons after not impressing for Anderlecht in his first season. Only played 10 games mind you. Impressive goalscoring record for Den Haag last year, 20 in 30 games.

looks the part to me.

Dmitri Bulykin

thats a great scoring record for the dutch league, get him signed :craphead:

some if his finishes in the video were superb! take him and Juhasz from Anderlecht :lol:

looks the part to me.

thats a great scoring record for the dutch league, get him signed :craphead:

some if his finishes in the video were superb! take him and Juhasz from Anderlecht :lol:

Yeah very good player.

Decent record for Russia too, 7 in 15 games. He has been attracting interest from Ajax and Bordeaux. But Ajax want him on loan, wouldn't mind that.