Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

Just reading some Dutch press & rumours - Seems as far as they know there is no bid on the table for Verhoek, Rangers value him at- and supposidly have sounded them out about a bid - of 1.7M EURO'S (£1.6M) but we've been told firmly to jog on.

Rangers bid of £1M came after larger bids had been rejected according to some reports so Rangers interest appears to be unclear.

Following interest from Notts Forest, Fulham, F.C. Utrecht and now a growing interest from Feyenoord - Den Haag won't listen to anything below 2M Euro's (around £1.85M) *sounds a familiar story for some reason*.

So little news about this, I can't see us getting him.

We have LOTS of work today before the league really gets underway. If the transfer window ended tomorrow, Celtic would be clear favourites for the title.

We have LOTS of work today before the league really gets underway. If the transfer window ended tomorrow, Celtic would be clear favourites for the title.

Chairmans on holiday just now. We aren't far off the valuation, I think we'll get him.

He will go to Fulham though if their interest is legit though :(

Den Haag's president or the likes isn't back till Wednesday.

But I really don't know whats going on with our transfers I've been patient but it just seems like we're a bull in a china shop.

That feeling coming from what McCoist & Smudger are saying.

Celtic have been installed as favourites at the start of each of the last 3 seasons, and look how they turned out ;)

"Sources in Holland believe an offer of £1.7million could be tabled for forward Verhoek in the next 24 hours following fresh talks between Rangers and ADO Den Haag."

Hopefully we can put the Goodwillie farce behind us and get cracking on bringing this guy in swiftly.

Signing policy proving to be a bit of a shambles but we all know it will be covered up with other signings which were always "main targets". At the end of the day there's nothing we can say or do to change things so let's just see where we are at the end of the transfer window.

if fulham are in, we will struggle

they will offer EPL, better wages, dutch manager and chase for Europa...think we are scuppered here, seems our "take it slow" approach is backfiring all over the place