Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

MCLCOCHLAN , any positives about rangers at all, about the managment, board or just anything that in some strange manner to you makes you happy about supporting this great club

MCLCOCHLAN , any positives about rangers at all, about the managment, board or just anything that in some strange manner to you makes you happy about supporting this great club

I think we have one of the Best Keepers in Europe

I think Steven Davis is great

I think Jelavic is great

I think in Ness, Hutton etc we have some great young players

I think Lee Wallace is a Great signing

I think Steven Naismith is Great

I think we have one of the Best Keepers in Europe

I think Steven Davis is great

I think Jelavic is great

I think in Ness, Hutton etc we have some great young players

I think Lee Wallace is a Great signing

I think Steven Naismith is Great

I think Kyle Bartley is Great

I think David Weir is a Great Ambassador

well i suggest you concentrate on those positives for a while and kinda get some love back for the rangers as from where im sitting your posts reek...... no offence eh

well i suggest you concentrate on those positives for a while and kinda get some love back for the rangers as from where im sitting your posts reek...... no offence eh

Fair point... I just tend to post about where i think we lack and what needs improved..

Certified verhoek is already a number of weeks in the interest of some foreign clubs and also the buitenspeler itself sees a transfer on the borders but what are like. In addition to the English Nottingham forrest Glasgow Rangers has also interest in the gifted rechtspoot. The Scots seem to be the arrival of verhoek however, be able to forget. "The amount that Glasgow Rangers on has for certified is simply too low", said Commissioner mark of der-of the South-cars.

This means bad news for manager ally of the Scottish topclub mccoist. The former simply has with the sale of defender madjid bougherra to the Qatar lekhwiya extra budget for the arrival of the vleugelaanvaller. Besides verhoek hopes mccoist also still on the arrival of Anderlecht-defender Roland Juhász.

It has not been rejected. We wont know untill after the game tommorow. That is talking about our last bid in that article

Give up mate - you're fighting a losing battle whether you're right or wrong.

Den Haag said they wanted to wait until they get there next fixture out of the way. Much like we did with Bougie.

Are we so sure this is the other bid? In Holland this is being reported as fresh news, as it was previously reported a few weeks ago we had an offer rejected.

I hope I am wrong though...wait and see what happens over the weekend. There are some really smarmy Notts Forest supporters tweeting that it is no choice between them and us, as we are too skint too afford him, and they can offer him the premiership. Would really like to stuff it right up them. We can't keep losing players to championship clubs, its embarrassing.

This is the most exciting player we have been linked with...watched some of the friendly online today, and the left is a big problem for us. Ortiz is handy as a squad player, but Verhoek would add so much to us.