Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

again, whether it's true or not, some might like to know:

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Rangers have had a second bid for Wesley Verhoek rejected, Nottingham Forest in the driving seat #NFFC

This guys been pretty bang on with a lot of things recently. I sometimes wonder if that's where STV get the exclusives from. Fourth tweets 15-20 later it's an STV exclusive.

Rangers have had a second bid for Wesley Verhoek rejected, Nottingham Forest in the driving seat #NFFC

I reckon this fourth official just does what i do - which is scan the relevant country's press for any details. (see what I posted earlier)

Now, according to 'some' reports in the Netherlands Forest are in the 'driving seat' so to speak as they potentially have agreed to match the asking price - which is 2 million euros (our last bid was 1.7 euros - which has been rejected) The reports of Forest agreeing this are sketchy at best - and certainly nothing has been confirmed at all - Forest have had one bid in previously which was quoted as being £800,000 (which is less than half the asking price once converted) So they would have to have seriously upped their ante to meet the full valuation.

Hypothetically - If Forest have met the asking price then it is Rangers next step that will determine whether or not they have 'learned their lesson' after the Goodwillie fiasco...as remember our last bid was submitted Wednesday last week.

At the time this bid was put in Rangers were by far the highest bidders to date - so please lets not all get too carried away with 'its Goodwillie all over again!'

As I said - it is Rangers next move that will really show our hand and any lessons learned.

Reserve judgement until then.

This guys been pretty bang on with a lot of things recently. I sometimes wonder if that's where STV get the exclusives from. Fourth tweets 15-20 later it's an STV exclusive.

What a lot of fucking shite. Fourth Official????? i could make that crap up, post it on any fans forum, and someone would believe it!!!! i am not saying that the bid has been accepted/rejected, but how about waiting to hear officially, if either is the case!?!?

Forrest aren't in the driving seat because he doesn't want to join them

aye, and goodwillie is a huge rangers fan who didnt want to join blackburn......

#transfersgettingaloyallbeardownloyal :(

FOR FUCKSAKE MR WHYTE OR GORDON SMITH THIS IS GETTING FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

3 weeks ago we publicly expressed an interest in him and here were are again fucking about with cunty bids. I don't want us to get into the mess we were in before with the debt but this is absurd, come on Rangers play the fucking game!!

"ADO points off Rangers bid

For now leave Wesley Verhoek not at ADO Den Haag. The winger is in the express interest of several clubs abroad. The Glasgow Rangers ventured a try at the Hague, but came to a rude awakening. "We have told them that a transfer is not at issue," said Commissioner Mark van der Kallen to Voetbal International. "That is simply not to talk about. Or finances played a role? Yes. The Glasgow bid was just not high enough."

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1001/AD-Sportwereld/article/detail/2839520/2011/08/06/Transfertalk-Italie-lonkt-voor-Toivonen-hoofdprijs-Engelaar.dhtml

If we get in there first the boy won't have a choice to make, he will be ours. In all truth Goodwillie never had a choice to make either, as we couldn't even be arsed to put in a written bid.

I have to say Twitter is a pretty poor source of information unless it is from a highly reputable source with a proven track record for accuracy, or someone so closely connected to events their integrity is beyond question. Let's face it is easy to create a footy sounding twitter nickname, start posting some footy comments and quickly get a following. Nearly everything I have read is just repeating what is available elsewhere.

If we don't sign Juhasz or Verhoek serious questions will have to be asked and I would imagine Ally would be absolutely raging, and quite right.

Pathetic if we have had another bid rejected. Absolutely shocking.

How is it pathetic or shocking?????

Forest last bid before any rumours (and that is all they are right now) of them matching the asking price was £800,000 - our last bid was almost double.

Get a grip.

"ADO points off Rangers bid

For now leave Wesley Verhoek not at ADO Den Haag. The winger is in the express interest of several clubs abroad. The Glasgow Rangers ventured a try at the Hague, but came to a rude awakening. "We have told them that a transfer is not at issue," said Commissioner Mark van der Kallen to Voetbal International. "That is simply not to talk about. Or finances played a role? Yes. The Glasgow bid was just not high enough."

http://www.ad.nl/ad/...-Engelaar.dhtml

we have told them that a transfer is not at issue, maybe that translates as there aint an issue i dont know. and the add on at the end reads perfect unlike the rest

he's said he would choose forest over us.

I'd find that hard to believe

There's a difference from someone joining Blackburn or an EPL team to Forrest who are in the championship and can't even beat Barnsley

For the last fcuking time...

There are actual quotes

As in from the horse n

mouth saying he would prefer to go to Forrest.

Whether that is true or not, that is what has been reported.

Why do people on here believe the press when its a story to benefit us but when it is not what we want to hear everyone goes ' na thats a load of shyte'

Grow up FFS

For the last fcuking time...

There are actual quotes

As in from the horse n

mouth saying he would prefer to go to Forrest.

Whether that is true or not, that is what has been reported.

Why do people on here believe the press when its a story to benefit us but when it is not what we want to hear everyone goes ' na thats a load of shyte'

Grow up FFS

Yeah but, I don't trust the papers.

Yeah but, I don't trust the papers.

I decided to dig a lil deeper and contacted a dutch journalist - he replied very quickly when I asked who would be Verhoeks preferred destination.

His reply -

'His preference seems to change on a daily basis, so my guess is he'll be happy in Nottingham or Glasgow, depends who wants him most'