Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

I decided to dig a lil deeper and contacted a dutch journalist - he replied very quickly when I asked who would be Verhoeks preferred destination.

His reply -

'His preference seems to change on a daily basis, so my guess is he'll be happy in Nottingham or Glasgow, depends who wants him most'

Forest will be signing a player tomorrow but it wont Verhoeks, from what im hearing it will be a guy from another English team.

So Forrest have had a £2million bid accepted? Are we going to wait until Verhoek is having a medical to match it? Get £2million put on the table right now!!!!

I again re iterate who the fcuk is administering these offers?

You find out what a club wants and make a bid (maybe low ball them to test the water)

That gets rejected ... You speak again then make a proper offer.

We just keep getting bid after bid for player thrown out.

It stinks.

How is it pathetic or shocking?????

Forest last bid before any rumours (and that is all they are right now) of them matching the asking price was £800,000 - our last bid was almost double.

Get a grip.

aye because we made such a great job of getting goodwillie by bidding below the asking price! It's a farce.

I wonder how many bids we have had rejected all together this window, must be over 20! Unheard off.

Who the fuck is doing the bidding its not McCoist or we would have the players he wants so its got to be Whyte or the yes man Smith.

Iv'e also heard a guy called Andrew Dickinson is involved in transfer dealings, and Ali Russell so fuck knows our latest bid has been rejected again surprise surprise.

I realy have to question if Whyte does have money available because the way our transfer dealings are going about now.

aye because we made such a great job of getting goodwillie by bidding below the asking price! It's a farce.

I wonder how many bids we have had rejected all together this window, must be over 20! Unheard off.

actually not true , when burns was celtic manager they had 23 bids for players turned down and eventually paid nearly double to get andreas thom in as the fans were going mental.........remind you of anyone?

Bottom line is we need players in,not loanees or trialist.Actual players who will improve the side long term and we're losing another to fuckin Notts Forest fur fuck sake.

This is a farce and either we have nothing to spend or Whyte doesn't trust Ally,either way we'll go into the game against Maribor and get humiliated out that comp too.

Oh sorry we have Murray Davidson arriving...fuck he's WORSE than what we have

Bottom line is we need players in,not loanees or trialist.Actual players who will improve the side long term and we're losing another to fuckin Notts Forest fur fuck sake.

This is a farce and either we have nothing to spend or Whyte doesn't trust Ally,either way we'll go into the game against Maribor and get humiliated out that comp too.

Oh sorry we have Murray Davidson arriving...fuck he's WORSE than what we have

ive hears Forest have budget for 1 player and it will not be him, west brom player ive heard they are signing , no names no sources

ive hears Forest have budget for 1 player and it will not be him, west brom player ive heard they are signing , no names no sources

Maybe that's why we're dragging our heels.

Why can't we sit down with Den Haag and say..ok how much do you want.....2.5 million Euros...ok best we can do is 1.8million Euros...how about 2.2million Euros....ok 2.1 and you have a deal...done you can speak to our player.

No we start at 700k and within a month were up at 1.5 and in between then we're drew with Hearts and been dumped out the CL.

Am i the only one who finds this bizarre and very very Ametuerish

Go and meet the chairman of Den Haag. How much you looking for? 2.5m. Ok we're keen to get him an he wants to come but the max I can got to is 2.2m - I'll include a 15% sell on though. Do we have a deal?

Or we could just send another fucking email!

Go and meet the chairman of Den Haag. How much you looking for? 2.5m. Ok we're keen to get him an he wants to come but the max I can got to is 2.2m - I'll include a 15% sell on though. Do we have a deal?

Or we could just send another fucking email!

Exactly what I mean.... Fcuk knows what we are doing

I just don't think we have money for transfer fees, not as much as we would like.....I think we just need to keep the faith on this one. We will beat Maribor, although Celtic have a tough one in Sion, they should have beat Basel away last night, 3-2 up until a late equaliser denied them.

The one thing we all want is a bit of creativity and excitement in the team. We also need to see, and we need to be honest about this, evidence that we can actually still compete in the transfer market for half decent players....Sign this player and we all get a lift.

Why cant we just wrap this transfer up? Hes one player i feel could be crutial to 4iar!!!!

Because we wont be held to ransom. It doesn't matter what ADO think the player is worth or what the market dictates. Rangers will only pay what we think he is worth.