Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

The Aussie is a left side player! Verhoek is right

On the you-tube video mate he seems to play right and left hes played 158 games and scored 25 goals, he to me seems a punt and for 2m euros doesnt seem too bad Ally would have spoke to the dutch players who played for us for there oppinion on him etc . With us putting in a bid for him i would assume Ally wants him and if we lose this guy to forrest its a fuckin joke. They have said 2m euros so why are we going in with low bids each time whats the point another team comes in and offers the 2m he is away another Goodwillie scenario.

Being reported all over he has announced he Is off to Forrest.

This proves 2 things

1.... Rangers transfer dealings are a shambles

2..... Some posters on here are clowns who wont believe anything that isn't pro Rangers.

or those named clowns would rather wait for evidence that aint a rumour, or a tweet or a so called quote from the daily record

proves nothing that is what its proves at this moment in time

Being reported all over he has announced he Is off to Forrest.

This proves 2 things

1.... Rangers transfer dealings are a shambles

2..... Some posters on here are clowns who wont believe anything that isn't pro Rangers.

every fukin post is u slating rangers fan and bein negative jesus christ every time a read ur name when theres a post been made a think oh ffs this cunt with his negative bullshit again

That's an absolute fabrication and you know it :lol:

That's some imagination you've got.

'Verhoek initially favoured a move to Scotland but became frustrated when Rangers failed to raise their offer to the asking price'.

Just reporting what the paper said.

'Verhoek initially favoured a move to Scotland but became frustrated when Rangers failed to raise their offer to the asking price'.

Just reporting what the paper said.

where does it say that hes goin to notts forrest? aw w8 does it say notts forrest in the paper or r u bein a negative trying to make up stories

Can people stop getting negative and actual fact mixed up.

rumlours are not fact, tweets doesnt make something fact and the press are always honest. you have pushed for this to fail and you are gonna make sure you get your point accross that this is the club failing here, we are a shambles like you keep mentioning, we need something concrete for it to be classed as fact

I am now utterly resigned to losing out on Verhoek. Our bidding strategy (if, indeed, it can be called that!) is half-hearted at best and shambolic at worst.

It is fast becoming clear to me that we are not sincere in our attempts to sign Verhoek. If that is the case, then I suspect that our 'link' with him is presentational rather than meaningful.

I simply don't think we are prepared to pay what it will take to finally land him, and that says to me that what we have done to date is mere 'window-dressing'......another 'Goodwillie' saga I think.

ARE THEY REALLY THIS INEPT........or are they deliberately hoodwinking the fans? I really don't want to think so, but I'm becoming suspicious.

where does it say that hes goin to notts forrest? aw w8 does it say notts forrest in the paper or r u bein a negative trying to make up stories

Fuck off and go read the article yourself then. Of course it mentions them.

All I've done is say what a paper has reported.

I'm hardly ramming it down your throat saying believe it.

I'm fucking sick of reading arguments in here!

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard.

Thats not bad coming from an idiot posting one of the stupidest comments i have ever seen.