Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

Fucking hate the money that is going around down in England :disappointment:

We need to get involved in some sort of breakaway leauge or get down south!

We have ourselves to blame mate fucking about or as i think we don't have the money because if we did he would have been signed up. 9 out 10 players a manager wants and is his top targets he gets.

Nowhere has he announced that hes going to forrest. They may be in talks, but no fee has been agreed, no wages agreed, no contract signed, and no destination announced.

Forrest appear to be favourites at the moment, but that could well change. Im not saying he will or will not sign for us, but people need to realise all thats been decided is he will leave.

There's a youtube video from the afters of the game and they mention Nottingham Forest and Championship...could be that there has been a bid accepted or what not but his coach has also apparently wished him all the best on twitter also...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-hLlY_wmbc&feature=youtu.be all in dutch so I cant understand it haha!

Looking like we may have missed out on this one :(

He is signing for Forrest... confirmed...

There will be no humble pie eaters on here... There are some crazy folks on here.

Everything I have said has been based on fact as is now proven...

Negative/actual fact...

To the people who continue to insult me... Grow the fcuk up...

We are trying to do deals like complete amateurs.. end of

There will be no humble pie eaters on here... There are some crazy folks on here.

Negative/actual fact...

Can you tell/show me where this has been confirmed please mate.

Negative/actual fact...

Can you show me where says he has SIGNED for Forrest? No one will offer you an apology as you go about it like a complete sack. I said for a week on here Miller wouldnt be back and we still got 100 and odd pages about him i never rammed it down peoples throats.

Get off your high horse and post like a normal person instead of being a cheeky cunt looking to get one over on people

Can you tell/show me where this has been confirmed please mate.

Breaking on news outlets as we speak...

If you search his name on twitter just now... SSN etc are reporting it.

I'm gutted... The one wide creative player who looks to have pedigree linked signing for a shite team with a shite dutch accent prick manager..

We need a player signed to excite the fans...

Can you show me where says he has SIGNED for Forrest? No one will offer you an apology as you go about it like a complete sack. I said for a week on here Miller wouldnt be back and we still got 100 and odd pages about him i never rammed it down peoples throats.

Get off your high horse and post like a normal person

instead of being a cheeky cunt looking to get one over on people

Buts it's okay for people to say I'm a Celtic fan, scab etc etc because i have posted facts???

I can't find anything on him signing for Forest, only out of date articles. The most recent article I found on him was about us getting a bid rejected and Forest were favs. Post a link McLackerbag

I can't find anything on him signing for Forest, only out of date articles. The most recent article I found on him was about us getting a bid rejected and Forest were favs. Post a link McLackerbag

Get on Twitter and search his name..

Can someone please tell me the average age of posters on here?

Reading some of the uneducated on nonsense on here is beyond laughable and very unreasonable.

Reading some of the uneducated on nonsense on here is beyond laughable and very unreasonable.

O it's on twitter so must be true. That's it guys we've lost another

Twitter is full of cunts, post a link here please