Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

Do people actually understand how Twitter works on here???

Im not sure some do...

Journalists , News houses, TV Stations report stuff on there before it actually gets published..

It is updating every minute just now with 'Verhoek confirms he is moving to Forrest after Rangers bid was rejected'

If you don't believe me or reports , fine....

Wait a few hours then see....

We need to find a happy medium on here for twitter.

Either people take everything said on their as gospel or others just say it's fucking shite because it's from twitter.

Granted some people do just write alot of shite on there, but likewise alot of things on there are true.

Look at last week, someone made a thread saying Goian was out for Malmo due to a hamstring and Muff closed the thread because the source was twitter..

FFS, another deal lost we could have done. The lad told us he wanted to sign, and what did we do? Fuck all for well over a week, and then when we act we don't put in a realistic offer. The asking price was well known because Utrecht previously had a 2.7m euros offer accepted but Wesley wasn't interested. Nothing less than 2 million plus was ever gonna do it.

If we can't get the Juhasz deal done then we are losing all credibility. If Ally says we want a player, that is the kiss of death this summer. He must be raging. Maybe that clown Graham Spiers was actually right for once when he suggested that there may be trouble if we don't land Juhasz.

The player can only go where he has the chance to. If Forest got in there first fair play. We can't blame anyone but ourselves. The boy should at least have a choice. What are we gonna do, wait until he is having his medical before we bid the right amount....

If you don't have the funds to buy someone, no point bleeting about it in the media that you are interested. We really need to just go about our business quietly, and not talk about anything until it is practically done, like with this aussie guy.

Twitter is full of cunts, post a link here please

Sorry mate i have been monitoring both web fan forums from our 2 top targets and after the game a link to a video from his coach

wishing him well at Forrest-was posted. and just after the game today the fan forum were wishing him well for his future in England.

so that to me says we have lost out again. On the forum it is quoted 1.7m was agreed between the clubs 003.gif

still monitoring the Anderlecht forum for our other target, but that is Belgique and a lot harder to translate

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26140

http://www.fcdenhaagforum.nl/search.php?do=getdaily&contenttype=vBForum_Post

If you don't have the funds to buy someone, no point bleeting about it in the media that you are interested. We really need to just go about our business quietly, and not talk about anything until it is practically done, like with this aussie guy.

Spot on mate we are going to be a laughing stock and if we dont get Juhasz i cant wait to hear Whytes pish on this.

Lets jus see if we make a new bid n it gets accepted...clearly forest hav had a bid accepted n as we have fecked about it looks like its his only choice at the minute. Hope we make a new bid n give the guy a choice.

Sick of the pissing about we are doing when it comes to bids :disappointment:

The source of this rumour has been traced to an ADO den hag fans forum - nothing remotely official.

in fact the guy that 'broke' the story is now asking those on the forum where this rumour was sourced in the first place.

Sorry mate i have been monitoring both web fan forums from our 2 top targets and after the game a link to a video from his coach

wishing him well at Forrest-was posted. and just after the game today the fan forum were wishing him well for his future in England.

so that to me says we have lost out again. On the forum it is quoted 1.7m was agreed between the clubs 003.gif

still monitoring the Anderlecht forum for our other target, but that is Belgique and a lot harder to translate

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26140

http://www.fcdenhaagforum.nl/search.php?do=getdaily&contenttype=vBForum_Post

1.7m and we dont think he is worth it ffs Whittaker wasnt getting let go for less than 2m Whyte said :lol:

The source of this rumour has been traced to an ADO den hag fans forum - nothing remotely official.

in fact the guy that 'broke' the story is now asking those on the forum where this rumour was sourced in the first place.

I know. Meltdown over a complete and utter fabrication. There is no real source for this just a rumour that has snowballed.