Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

This is getting quite depressing now. Who is ACTUALLY dealing with the transfers, talking to clubs/players etc?

I had assumed Gordon Smith was dealing with a lot of this, but according to DJ on Real Radio earlier this week, Smith hasn't been dealing with any of it at all. He gave the name of the guy who is, I can't remember it for the life of me though. <cr>

You dont half talk shite mate.

Are you a moron???? Seriously??

If don't watch and listen to what our owner says you can get fcuked you clown.

He was saying it in the context that if all bids out were accepted it would total £18 mil

This is getting quite depressing now. Who is ACTUALLY dealing with the transfers, talking to clubs/players etc?

I had assumed Gordon Smith was dealing with a lot of this, but according to DJ on Real Radio earlier this week, Smith hasn't been dealing with any of it at all. He gave the name of the guy who is, I can't remember it for the life of me though. <cr>

Ive heard its a guy called Andrew Dickinson but i think Whyte will have final say no matter what.

Nothing on Den Haag's official site or match report about Verhoek leaving or saying he's leaving or about a PA announcement to the crowd that he's leaving.

Twitter is fucking ridiculous.

Are you a moron???? Seriously??

If don't watch and listen to what our owner says you can get fcuked you clown.

He was saying it in the context that if all bids out were accepted it would total £18 mil

Send me a link with quotes from Whyte.

Andrew Dickinson - that could be the name I heard, cheers mate.

I believe its Andrew Dickson.

Head of football administration and director of the clubs youth set-up.

A chartered accountant who worked as financial controller at the club.

Wesley Verhoek seems to start at ADO Den Haag. The winger will almost certainly make the transition to the English Nottingham Forrest, which plays in the second division in England, where former FC Twente coach Steve McClaren at the helm.

The right leg, which is a good cross in the house, has Sunday even said goodbye to the supporters of the home residence club, reports RTV West . Nottingham Forest was not the only one interested, because Sprint had the Rangers and winger like to incorporate. Both ADO and Nottingham Forrest has also no mention of the transfer. Verhoek has played his entire professional career at ADO. The 24-year old player came vanguard in 163 league games and 26 goals. Especially last season was one of the trendsetters Verhoek to the club from The Hague, who was brought European football.

Lees verder: http://www.soccernews.nl/news/127862/Verhoek_neemt_al_afscheid_en_vertrekt_naar_Engeland#ixzz1UMu6rLYG

Some people on here having a major problem now that Rangers is being run like a business.We were never going to get all our targets and we havent lost out on this one yet. I have full confidence in Whyte that we will get in the players we need to win the SPL.The sooner people understand we dont need to be buying at the top end of the market to win the SPL and that the SPL is not exactly an attraction to half decent players the easier this will become for them.

Some people on here having a major problem now that Rangers is being run like a business.We were never going to get all our targets and we havent lost out on this one yet. I have full confidence in Whyte that we will get in the players we need to win the SPL.The sooner people understand we dont need to be buying at the top end of the market to win the SPL and that the SPL is not exactly an attraction to half decent players the easier this will become for them.

We've lost out on nearly every top target we've went for. And its not exactly big money the clubs have wanted. This guy looks like a class player and a better one than Goodwillie.

Seems like a double act between him and Bulykin, shame he's on loan from Anderlecht ! Could just imagine that being Jelavic.

Forget the Cuellar deal and put that money on him, this kid looks exactly what we need !!