Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

see when you're losing an argument and just reply with stupid answere because you're a doughball...................

Bingo. I stick by my assessment. After all, we are all allowed our own opinions. I put it to anyone again, will Celtic be a significantly worse off team without Izaguirre? I don't doubt that he's a decent player but i'm not for getting carried away about him.

What the fuck has Charlie Milgrew got to do with this winger???

Ha yes we're certainly off on a tangent, somebody thought Celtic might sign Verhoek as a replacement for Izaguirre which I called out as non-sensical. I said Mulgrew will just replace Izaguirre and Celtic won't be that much weakened. Anyway, back to the Youtube hero winger we ain't signing...boooo

see when you're losing an argument and just reply with stupid answere because you're a doughball...................

:lol::lol:

Losing an argument.... that's cheered me up no end! :lol:

First of all I never knew I was arguing with anyone, and doughball's seriously bad patter, even for a wee wank like you. (tu)

Bingo. I stick by my assessment. After all, we are all allowed our own opinions. I put it to anyone again, will Celtic be a significantly worse off team without Izaguirre? I don't doubt that he's a decent player but i'm not for getting carried away about him.

they won't be any worse off at all mate

even some of our own fans believe the mhedia hype surrounding c***ic players,

it's embarrassing (tu)

:lol::lol:

Losing an argument.... that's cheered me up no end! :lol:

First of all I never knew I was arguing with anyone, and doughball's seriously bad patter, even for a wee wank like you. (tu)

tell us some inside info from you're 'source' that will cheer ALL of us up no end :lol:

doughball is the perfect word to describe you i think,maybe bullshitter could be another word,

but in this occasion,doughball will do just fine (tu)

tell us some inside info from you're 'source' that will cheer ALL of us up no end :lol:

doughball is the perfect word to describe you i think,maybe bullshitter could be another word,

You're vs. Your

You're is the contracted form of You are. This form is used in sentences using "you" as the subject of the sentence with the verb "to be" used as either the helping verb (e.g. You're going ..., You're watching ...) or the principal verb of the sentence.

Examples:

You're going to have a great time!

You're much better at tennis than Jim.

----

Your is the possessive pronoun form. This form is used to express that something belongs to "you".

Examples:

Your wife is such a kind woman.

I think your skills are outstanding.

You're vs. Your

You're is the contracted form of You are. This form is used in sentences using "you" as the subject of the sentence with the verb "to be" used as either the helping verb (e.g. You're going ..., You're watching ...) or the principal verb of the sentence.

Examples:

----

Your is the possessive pronoun form. This form is used to express that something belongs to "you".

Examples:

you a bit bored there mate? :lol:

You're vs. Your

Examples:

----

Examples:

Think he was trying to say that Blouie was and is his own source. :D

To answer your question, the answer is "Yes"

Over the course of the season Mulgrew's good for a few howlers. Izaguirre's so much better than him it's frightening.

If you think there's nothing betewwen them then I'd suggest you're in a minority of one.

Did you go to the same school as gunslinger?

Not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, are you? :D

To answer your question, the answer is "Yes"

Over the course of the season Mulgrew's good for a few howlers. Izaguirre's so much better than him it's frightening.

If you think there's nothing betewwen them then I'd suggest you're in a minority of one.

That's your opinion but there's no need to be cheeky about it. We're just having a discussion. I'd agree that Mulgrew can be guilty of howlers but as I say, with him in the side, they have great set-pieces in there and an aeriel presence. I think he's decent. I didn't rate him at all prior to his move to Celtic but in all honesty, I thought he did a good job for them last season. He was versatile and did pretty well at centre half for them. There was a couple of poor moment like the one at Motherwell but i'm quite sure our defenders were guilty of the odd howler from time to time too. I don't see Celtic being massively weakened in the absence of Izaguirre.

Anyway, miles of topic

That's your opinion but there's no need to be cheeky about it. We're just having a discussion. I'd agree that Mulgrew can be guilty of howlers but as I say, with him in the side, they have great set-pieces in there and an aeriel presence. I think he's decent. I didn't rate him at all prior to his move to Celtic but in all honesty, I thought he did a good job for them last season. He was versatile and did pretty well at centre half for them. There was a couple of poor moment like the one at Motherwell but i'm quite sure our defenders were guilty of the odd howler from time to time too. I don't see Celtic being massively weakened in the absence of Izaguirre.

Anyway, miles of topic

Can I just take you back to your original statement?

I honestly don't think Izaguirre is substantially better than Mulgrew, either in defending or attacking

Now I know it's all about opinions but I think you're way off the mark there. I'm delighted that Izzaguire's out with a broken ankle because quite simply they're much weaker without him.

One's a donkey and the other one's Scotlands Player Of The Year. You don't agree, fair enough.

Can I just take you back to your original statement?

Now I know it's all about opinions but I think you're way off the mark there. I'm delighted that Izzaguire's out with a broken ankle because quite simply they're much weaker without him.

One's a donkey and the other one's Scotlands Player Of The Year. You don't agree, fair enough.

Well you'd expect Celtic to suffer significantly without him then. I just don't see it myself. I guess we'll see

The deal is almost done. SO we will say you are correct for the sake of a few hours

A few hours have come and gone. Now both the Verhoek and Juhasz deals looks dead. As you can see, money bid is not money spent (tu)