Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

If Craig Whyte wants to give us a fans a bit of a lift he will match the bid Forest made and get him in as the wildcard.

Edit: Scratch that he wants to stay in Holland with all the cloggs and hookers.

Sent: 9 Aug 2011 12:01

RT @Matchtalk: Statement on Den Haag website suggests Verhoek transfer to #nffc is off. Thanks to @uttoxforestfan - http://t.co/Hkhbjyk

sent via yoono

On Twitter:

Haha surely not? Maybe he only just realised that Billy Davies wasn't there anymore, it was a deal breaker...ha if this is true that lad showing off the pictures of Verhoek standing beside their ancient European Cup earlier in the thread will get pelters.

"Feyenoord striker fears he will suffer in England with nostalgia" makes no sense. Can't see us going in for him again seen as he is blaming it on home sickness.

Maybe read the first part again maybe?

Did somebody not say Ajax were previously in for him? If so, and if the homesickness thing is true then i'd suggest he'd go there. I wouldn't exactly buy the homesickness reason mind you, he probably just realised dropping down to a Championship team, and not even a very good one, wouldn't be a good move for him. In saying that, a move to the SPL probably won't attract him either

This (tu)

If we were serious in getting him get the deal done now he wants to come to Rangers.

Nowhere does it now say he wants to come to Rangers - it says the boy is scared (sigh) of being homesick.

Last time I checked Glasgow was not in Holland - therefore we have NO CHANCE of getting him.

Cue the screaming at the men in charge of not being able to get a guy who has now made it clear he doesnt want to leave Holland.