Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

Dont want to copy and paste stuff from NFFC forums but it makes for good reading!!! It ranges from yesterday slaggin us off for missing out, telling us to fuck off and how much of a shower of wankers we are to desperately clutching at straws today believing that he'll have a change of heart!! egg on face much! :lol: :lol:

Dont want to copy and paste stuff from NFFC forums but it makes for good reading!!! It ranges from yesterday slaggin us off for missing out, telling us to fuck off and how much of a shower of wankers we are to desperately clutching at straws today believing that he'll have a change of heart!! egg on face much! :lol: :lol:

their not so smug now, being told he's homesick when actually he realised that their club is shit and stadium and surrounding area is a shitehole

Actually 'tgere' would be a typo - his use of the word was just stupidity. And yes I do, especially when a wee knob is trying to take the piss out of me when doing so.

Well you started this calling me a numpty and i shouldnt have called you bawjaws, as much as i smiled at that point i realise it was an error of judgement, i just didnt expect a knobbish fanny to do things like typo corrections.

Truce eh

their not so smug now, being told he's homesick when actually he realised that their club is shit and stadium and surrounding area is a shitehole

I live in Nottingham and I hate Forest but the surrounding area of West Bridgford is very nice.

You're right though City Ground is shit.

Well you started this calling me a numpty and i shouldnt have called you bawjaws, as much as i smiled at that point i realise it was an error of judgement, i just didnt expect a knobbish fanny to do things like typo corrections.

Truce eh

As long as you resend that last message and put a '?' at the end of 'Truce eh'

;)

As long as you resend that last message and put a '?' at the end of 'Truce eh'

;)

I aint asking you a question, just stating where i am at with the fiasco. Still you know better buddy about the players motives and thoughts..

I aint asking you a question, just stating where i am at with the fiasco. Still you know better buddy about the players motives and thoughts..

I wasn't commenting from my own point of view - purely what has been factually reported on Ados official site as opposed to your own conspiracy theories.

Anyway,

Truce eh