are the club slow at releasing news?? are they holding off on purpose. in the last few weeks weve had.

whitt and shagger signed on the friday-confirmed on the monday

dw signed thurs/fri- confirmed just b4 lingfield game.

ortiz had signed was on twitter the day b4 the club confirmed it.

davis agreed deal friday- confirmed today

now were hearing cuellar deal is done- tbc

does any1 else think the club are(for unknown reasons) trying to time when they tell us things.

for instance, say cuellar has signed. maybe they wont tell us until tomorrow just incase we get beat tonight then it would be an instant way to get over it.

or am i deluded

are the club slow at releasing news?? are they holding off on purpose. in the last few weeks weve had.

does any1 else think the club are(for unknown reasons) trying to time when they tell us things.

for instance, say cuellar has signed. maybe they wont tell us until tomorrow just incase we get beat tonight then it would be an instant way to get over it.

or am i deluded

yes u are i dunno mate mabye your right

or am i deluded

Surely announcing it before the Blackpool game would be a boost regardless of the result? Probably because the media team are down (according to twitter posts by a couple of them) with the team and want to do the pics at Ibrox with the crest etc.

or am i deluded

This is the kind of thing timmy does. ie when we stopped them winning 4 in a row they, announced the very next day that they have sacked Strachen. just so that it would make the news and our win would fade away from the headlines.

I hope Raangers are starting to think the same way.

Does any one know why we are having such a tough time in the transfer market??? This seems to be the worst yet (as far as losing out on targets and actually signing players). I am not trying to be negative but instead wondering what people think? Is it that we have no money, a change in signing policy by the club, management,players????

All I know is that I am desperate to get new players in (like most of us) and my patience is wearing thin (again like a lot of us). I am just confused as to what the deal is???? More of a general q & a than anything else.

Everyone should calm down

Every team misses out on targets, even man city,Chelsea etc

I totally agree! I am not freaking out at all (well maybe a little ;) ) Maybe it's just that I pay much more attention to the Gers. Ours do seem much more public but then again, I know much more than what is going on with other teams. Keep the faith!!!!