teams miss out on double that every season rangers have just been very public with all dealings wich is strange.

no they don't and this is only half of the window! That list could be doubled by the end of it.

I know we are going to get players in but it's getting ridiculous now :anguish:

Bid what the clubs will accept or get cheaper targets!

im in a bad mood just now so:

Hemed - He was offered a contract from Mallorca in La Liga where he already had an international team-mate plus more money.

Danns - Never offered a contract, clearly for a reason.

Gilk - Can't even remember this being reported as much as others.

Goodwillie - Just fuck off. No team has touched him yet because of his court case and you know that.

Miller - Never got a bid accepted.

Bedoya - Never made a bid.

Rodriguez - They wanted more than he was worth, clearly.

Wallace - They wanted £3M you fucking idiot.

Bartley - Only approached Arsenal and Wenger wants to keep him to see how he does. The Premier League season starts in August, NOT July. They have every right to keep him until they're ready.

Vaughan - Premier League and money.

Mensah - You've made this one up. Twat.

Criabri - Just speculation.

far too many :anguish:

Hemed - He was offered a contract from Mallorca in La Liga where he already had an international team-mate plus more money.

Goodwillie - Just fuck off. No team has touched him yet because of his court case and you know that.

Bartley - Only approached Arsenal and Wenger wants to keep him to see how he does. The Premier League season starts in August, NOT July. They have every right to keep him until they're ready.

Far too many? Let's say 3.

Your post is stupidly short-sighted.

Totally agree

looks like I'm not the only one in a bad mood :lol:

and half of what you said there is utter baws :lol: we did make an offer for Bedoya, we did make an offer for Mensah, we did make Danns an offer and the rest isn't even an argument against what I said :lol: rejected bids and players rejecting is is exactly the point!

You's will no be saying that soon when we are leaking goals like a sieve and papped out of Europe.

You's will all be saying," why didn't whyte buy players sooner, we all knew we need players but he did nothing"

"we could all see it coming but nothing was done"

Etc etc etc

Bargaining is one thing but this guy is unreal.

You wouldnt walk into a showroom and offer 5,000 for a 10,000 car would you?

Hemed - He was offered a contract from Mallorca in La Liga where he already had an international team-mate plus more money. Correct.

Danns - Never offered a contract, clearly for a reason. Correct.

Gilk - Can't even remember this being reported as much as others. Agreed.

Goodwillie - Just fuck off. No team has touched him yet because of his court case and you know that. Deal is not dead, again.

Bedoya - Never made a bid. WRONG, it's been rejected but to the OP this deal isn't dead :S, we could up our offer.

Rodriguez - They wanted more than he was worth, clearly. Deals not even dead, but yeah he's not worth 1 million euros.

Wallace - They wanted £3M you fucking idiot. Correct, why call him an idiot though?

Bartley - Only approached Arsenal and Wenger wants to keep him to see how he does. The Premier League season starts in August, NOT July. They have every right to keep him until they're ready. Correct.

Vaughan - Premier League and money. Agreed.

Mensah - You've made this one up. Twat. WRONG, It was sourced but he wasn't offered a contract.

Criabri - Just speculation. I agree

I thought he was supposed to be in the bad mood :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I did probably get a bit too angry there but fuck it, I hate him now.

He's a nice guy :D you were right on most cases tbf, just some we were intrested in, but chose to go elsewhere that's not ally's fault(Danns). Or either they were offered a contract(Hemed) and didn't want to go to us, again not Allys fault, or the team want too much for him(wallace, rodreguiz) and AGAIN what can Mr McCoist do about that. Yes he has been slightly foolish telling the media who we want, but you can never please fans.

and half of what you said there is utter baws :lol: we did make an offer for Bedoya, we did make an offer for Mensah, we did make Danns an offer and the rest isn't even an argument against what I said :lol: rejected bids and players rejecting is is exactly the point!

Im pretty sure we didn't make an offer to Mensah

No we didnt you mong.

I dont even know who Bedoya is but we didnt make Danns or Mensah an offer and we never gave Vaughan an offer either.

Stop talking utter shite.