What Song/chant Were We Singing?

TheMenace72

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't at the game, but on the TV I thought it got a bit monotonous after a while (seemed like it went on for half a hour lol). Prefer Build My Gallows for that sort of repetitive chant because it has its changes in intensity.

Quite glad a section of the support chose to sing this for most of the second half because my throat was fucked. Picked back up toward the end of the game. Absolutely amazing atmosphere tonight and summed up why I love away games. The stewards and police watched on in awe and disbelief at the singing from start til end, Blackpool have probably never seen anything like it.

what happened to the old favourite "if you think the popes a bastard clap your hands"

disclaimer: for any sectarian police looking in this is my attempt at humour and should be treated as such........and if that fails ive moved house :D

Wasn't he a Nazi? Just saying.

I wasn't at the game, but on the TV I thought it got a bit monotonous after a while (seemed like it went on for half a hour lol). Prefer Build My Gallows for that sort of repetitive chant because it has its changes in intensity.

Monotonous ?????

Stick to watching it on tv then or give us lads who made an effort a bit of slack, it was fucking great day out today and that sing made us proud no matter how monotonous it is to you