Alejandro Bedoya deal agreed

A second rate Diddy who we probably Offered a box of ginger bottles for, and his team rightly told us to fuck off.

Whyte seems like a stubborn cunt with his transfer bids

There is being sensible and there is being ridiculous......

Get a fucking grip of yourself !!!

Ban this wank ffs.

You're as bad as plamf.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone involved in the mgt of the club want to sign players but it's proving difficult. Clubs and players are early in their pre-seasons and all holding out to see if there is a better deal out there. That's why so much business usually happens in the last couple of days of the window. We've resigned key assets and had bids accepted for terrific players lime Cuellar - let's give them a bit of space to get the job done.

Mr. Whyte is now a cunt... this place is a disgrace at times.

No-one on here know's how the negotiations have gone - funny that people believe the so-called m'h'edia when it suits them.

It certainly is.

I may just stop coming on here until there is some concrete news because its a joke in here at times.

Mr Whyte is a cunt because a bid for a random player we have never heard about has been rejected...

Get a fucking grip.

We've got to get these transfers RIGHT.

We dont want to end up with another Beattie, Mladanovic, Capucho, Emerson etc etc etc.

We have a bit of time left so lets be patient and see what happens.

The Board and the Management know how important Champions League football is to us.

Plamf, Mathew, Spangles, Flecky or Harry Callaghan, who are you? <cr>

I have been told i am negative, which i am not, but you, every post i have read today of yours has been abuse after abuse after abuse......

May i ask why you support the Rangers? Please dont take it the wrong way.

(tu)

What were we told? 5 million to spend and more if needed?

We NEED players pronto , we can't afford any slip ups ala Kaunas.

Yet every bid have been WELL below the asking price, cuellar aside, and no signs of reasonable bids being forth coming.

In whytes defence he has secured mcgregor Whittaker and davis and for that he should be applauded, but we a crying out for new players and with the season starting in 3 days and European qualifier in 6 days I am worried, very worried.

We need to hit the ground running and go on a winning run to gather momentum under ally, a few draws of defeats and everyone is going to be right on top of him, which none of us want.

I think whyte is letting McCoist and us down with his transfer dealings

Why do I support rangers??

Because we are the people

It certainly is.

I may just stop coming on here until there is some concrete news because its a joke in here at times.

Mr Whyte is a cunt because a bid for a random player we have never heard about has been rejected...

Get a fucking grip.

Yet he has delivered new contracts for our better players, brought in a director of football and a director of operations and commercial activity. Spoken out about the treatment of the club and support and that the name of The Rangers will not be dragged through the gutter. He has spent money upgrading Ibrox - the pitch, sound system, screens, paint, kiosks, catering... brought in an experienced player from La Liga who was a star in their team.

A right cunt :rolleyes:

Gloom and doom, panic, we have not signed players oh no we are doomed I tell you doomed I say Craig Whyte does not have a pot to piss in and A J warned us.Negativity negativity moan we should just pay what teams want we should stop speaking to the media about transfers more negativity and moaning.There you go to all the moaners I have saved you the trouble of typing your gripes you're welcome.

What were we told? 5 million to spend and more if needed?

We NEED players pronto , we can't afford any slip ups ala Kaunas.

Yet every bid have been WELL below the asking price, cuellar aside, and no signs of reasonable bids being forth coming.

In whytes defence he has secured mcgregor Whittaker and davis and for that he should be applauded, but we a crying out for new players and with the season starting in 3 days and European qualifier in 6 days I am worried, very worried.

We need to hit the ground running and go on a winning run to gather momentum under ally, a few draws of defeats and everyone is going to be right on top of him, which none of us want.

I think whyte is letting McCoist and us down with his transfer dealings

Why do I support rangers??

Because we are the people

£5m minimum, yes, what is the problem with that? Plenty time to splash the cash. We have made offers totally around £10m, its hardly Rangers or Mr Whytes fault they were rejected.

For our Euro qualifier, we still have until midnight tmrw i think. A full days business. Even still, we have good enough players to beat Malmo.

I have no problem with starting our bidding low, its a nice refreshing change.

Whyte is letting no one down, he has not put a foot wrong since coming in the door, publically talking about transfer targets aside.

Thats why you support Rangers, because we are the people? <cr>

Have faith!

im not worried about no signings just yet . but if we get a few players injured in vital positions it could affect us alot.

I want the right players, not any old crap just to beat some deadline. Central defence is the only area where we are struggling right now as things stand and should be the priority.

£5m minimum, yes, what is the problem with that? Plenty time to splash the cash. We have made offers totally around £10m, its hardly Rangers or Mr Whytes fault they were rejected.

For our Euro qualifier, we still have until midnight tmrw i think. A full days business. Even still, we have good enough players to beat Malmo.

Whyte is letting no one down, he has not put a foot wrong since coming in the door, publically talking about transfer targets aside.

Have faith!

Mate don't fuckin question my support of rangers.

Apart from going abroad on pre season I don't know how I could SUPPORT them more.

We COULD be out of Europe and behind in the title race as soon as a couple of weeks time with defence the way it is. Obviously we may not, but I would much rather have new faces already in by now.

The seasons starts In a few days and our squad isn't exactly bursting at the seems and with weir and Lafferty out, broadfoot and Healy are they really the answer? Not exactly strength in depth is it?

And before we get the the "it's the same player that won the league" that was with Sir Walter not ally totally different ball game.

Ally needs the full support of whyte and IMO I reckon ally would have thought he would have had more players in by the start of the season than just Ortiz.

I really thought 3 or 4 would have been in by now for the start of the season, just got feeling his transfer strategy is going to cost us decent player and McCoist will end up buying shite near the deadline as that is all that will be left.......

Just my thoughts

Have faith!

Apart from going abroad on pre season I don't know how I could SUPPORT them more.

We COULD be out of Europe and behind in the title race as soon as a couple of weeks time with defence the way it is. Obviously we may not, but I would much rather have new faces already in by now.

The seasons starts In a few days and our squad isn't exactly bursting at the seems and with weir and Lafferty out, broadfoot and Healy are they really the answer? Not exactly strength in depth is it?

And before we get the the "it's the same player that won the league" that was with Sir Walter not ally totally different ball game.

Ally needs the full support of whyte and IMO I reckon ally would have thought he would have had more players in by the start of the season than just Ortiz.

I really thought 3 or 4 would have been in by now for the start of the season, just got feeling his transfer strategy is going to cost us decent player and McCoist will end up buying shite near the deadline as that is all that will be left.......

Just my thoughts

Just my thoughts

You could try being positive and supportive on here. Would be a good start. (tu)

We would all rather have new faces in, we just have to wait and see what develops over the coming day(s) and weeks.

It isnt the same players, we have a weaker squad right now and have lost 4 players who contributed in their own way to our title win.

Ally will get Mr Whytes full support, but what he also needs is the full support from the fans, each and every one of us.

Still plenty time to bring in quality.

You could try being positive and supportive on here. Would be a good start. (tu)

We would all rather have new faces in, we just have to wait and see what develops over the coming day(s) and weeks.

It isnt the same players, we have a weaker squad right now and have lost 4 players who contributed in their own way to our title win.

Ally will get Mr Whytes full support, but what he also needs is the full support from the fans, each and every one of us.

Still plenty time to bring in quality.

being positive on an internet forum isnt gona make teams accept or derisory bids. i believe that apart from cuellar we will miss out on all the players ally had as his first choices(except the loan of bartley) which in turn makes allys job harder than it was to start with. we will get injurys through the season and without DECENT players to come in we will lose the lge. the longer it takes us to get players in the less likely they will have been allys prioritys which in turn could/will probs make them out to be of a slightly less standard than he wanted.

mr whyte is handicapping ally whether he means to or not. imo

being positive on an internet forum isnt gona make teams accept or derisory bids. i believe that apart from cuellar we will miss out on all the players ally had as his first choices(except the loan of bartley) which in turn makes allys job harder than it was to start with. we will get injurys through the season and without DECENT players to come in we will lose the lge. the longer it takes us to get players in the less likely they will have been allys prioritys which in turn could/will probs make them out to be of a slightly less standard than he wanted.

mr whyte is handicapping ally whether he means to or not. imo

No one said it would. :lol:

I dont think we will get Bartley, we were told more than a month ago it was a non starter and still, we hang on.

More than decent players will come in.

Mr Whyte is doing no such thing.

Have faith.

No one said it would. :lol:

I dont think we will get Bartley, we were told more than a month ago it was a non starter and still, we hang on.

More than decent players will come in.

Mr Whyte is doing no such thing.

Have faith.

the transfer window up to now, doesnt exactly inspire faith though does it?

am im wrong to be slightly worried for the season ahead, as our squad stands at the moment i dnt think i am. i 100% hope i am wrong in my feelings and we get in players who will improve our team, but the longer it goes on the more chance of us making panic buys and taking gambles that may not pay off.

am im wrong to be slightly worried for the season ahead, as our squad stands at the moment i dnt think i am. i 100% hope i am wrong in my feelings and we get in players who will improve our team, but the longer it goes on the more chance of us making panic buys and taking gambles that may not pay off.

We have the same squad from last season apart from a few loan signings, and you're ready to throw in the towel? Ally McCoist and Craig Whyte have taken EVERY opportunity to remind the fans they're working their hardest to get some signings in, have some patience please.

"upto now" We stil have time, there is no need to panic.

No, slightly worried is fine, but you are going mental, we your posts convey that anyway. Your verbal abuse of our new owner is Timmish behaviour and i wish you would stop.

Every transfer is a gamble. If we had signed Cuellar, Miller and Goodwillie ALL last week, ALL of they transfers would have been a gamble.

"upto now" We stil have time, there is no need to panic.

No, slightly worried is fine, but you are going mental, we your posts convey that anyway. Your verbal abuse of our new owner is Timmish behaviour and i wish you would stop.

Every transfer is a gamble. If we had signed Cuellar, Miller and Goodwillie ALL last week, ALL of they transfers would have been a gamble.

i have never abused our new owner, the only things i have ever said is. whoever is doing the valuations on our transfer target and needs to step into the real world and i am starting to doubt that the kind of money he talked about in interviews, i was begining to think he wasnt being truthful.

i know there is still plenty of time left for transfers, but a cpl of slip ups at the start of the season could end up costing us the title. we need to be ready to go from sat.

American midfielder Bedoya today expressed his desire to move to Ibrox. But he is out of contract at the end of November, and Rangers may move to sign him on a pre-contract agreement which would put pressure on his club, Swedish outfit Orebro, to accept an offer now.

Bedoya said: “A move to Rangers would interest me. It is a big club. It would be nice if something could happen.

“My contract is up in November, but I haven’t spoken to anyone about a pre-contract.”

Evening Times.

A second rate Diddy who we probably Offered a box of ginger bottles for, and his team rightly told us to fuck off.Whyte seems like a stubborn cunt with his transfer bidsThere is being sensible and there is being ridiculous......

i have never abused our new owner, the only things i have ever said is. whoever is doing the valuations on our transfer target and needs to step into the real world and i am starting to doubt that the kind of money he talked about in interviews, i was begining to think he wasnt being truthful.i know there is still plenty of time left for transfers, but a cpl of slip ups at the start of the season could end up costing us the title. we need to be ready to go from sat.

:rolleyes: