Alejandro Bedoya deal agreed

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to think if we up the bid to the 500k mark he'll be here now

His club are over a barrel so let's get it done

I don't think we will be bidding 500k, he is out of contract in october. I would say 200k max

No way we could get this done quicker?

Smith said we are working on it mate, i see it being like Miller/Bursaspor, since they wont sell him, get him on a pre contract and see if they will just accept the money.

If we Look fwd to Xmas it'll be like a new signing even though he's tied up now. I can't see us strengthening in January so having him come in will give fresh impotus going into the 2nd half of the season, something we've missed in recent yrs.

And I know he is a new signing b4 anyone tries to take the Mick, I just mean he's signed now but can't play until jan and we'll forget about him between now and then most likely

Of course Bedoya will get a work permit

The precident was set with Koki Mizuno who should never have got one in a million years but Pat Nevin made it happen because he was gonna be the new Naka n aw that

and this other guy wanayama or whatever he's called got one no problem.

it seems it's only us that have problems getting work permits for players.

Why? We can get him for nothing in January. If this team want to lose him for nothing thats there problem.

they would be better accepting our bid they now and at least the will get something.

I was only answering the question mate, not saying i would do it. I dont know anything about him, never even heard of him.