Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

Cracking big defender.

Not buying it unless there are quotes in the story though. Just doesn't strike me as the sort of player we could get for that sort of money. He's one of the best defenders in that league, and by some distance.

McCoist wants 6ft 4ins Juhasz in to beat the CL deadline as former fans favourite Cuellar stalls on an Ibrox return.

His contract is up in 2014 but the Belgian leagie is much like ours and they can't command big transfer fees for their stars. and maybe £1.5m is just testing the water

Looks a good player and is quality we need to pay the going value instead of fannying about, as we are doing with all so called signing targets, am reading that dutch kid value of 2m is Excessive from ibrox source. You pay peanuts You get diddys.

Looks a good player and is quality we need to pay the going value instead of fannying about, as we are doing with all so called signing targets, am reading that dutch kid value of 2m is Excessive from ibrox source. You pay peanuts You get diddys.

Like yourself

So was the bid rejected, accepted, what?

Nothing yet I don't think.

Serious question to everyone, if the bid was accepted and he agreed terms. Would you be willing to ditch the Ceullar deal for him? I'm unsure. Probably would.

Why do we need to ditch Cuellar for him ? Weir should not be playing this season and if we where to play say Bougherra & Juhasz i would rather Cuellar was on the bench rather than Weir.

Sounds like exactly the player we should be looking at, relativley cheap international with bags of potential and experience. hope we dont fuck around on this one as we need some fresh faces in defence

I think boogie will go if we get both

Teams need to show an interest for him to go! If he plays on Tuesday he will not be going to any other team playing in a European comeptition as they wont buy him hoping we get knocked out. So he will be here until his deal at least ends. Marseille may well be one of the only teams who could tempt him away without him being able to play in Europe for them