Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

1-0 Anderlecht Penalty. Think the Anderlect fans were sarcastically cheering a misplaced Juhasz pass but it might have been the away fans or maybe that was the kind of noise they make when a bad pass is made. Looks comfortable on the ball and is no slouch. Wouldnt mess with him, stuck his head in low for a ball that the striker was always going to go for with his foot and won a free kick

He look worth the 4m they want?

The Anderlecht come three times a German offer to buy Roland Juhasz said the Glasgow Rangers in Scotland, the Hungarian national team protecting hopes that next Monday, the two clubs the same as the purchase price. The Belgian club's supporters' banner asked the guard to stay, but Shepherd is adamant: he feels it is time that six years after the club again. The 28-year-old player for the Rangers is an attractive, because there are much easier to prove in England than in Belgium.

What do you say to the Rangers have made an offer for you three, but all of Anderlecht kikosarazta?

- Perhaps, now at the fourth is taken? If so, I hope it will be just fine now. I really felt that the Scots really want to get, coming with the positions, but there are still some gaps, I hope they succeed, the two clubs to agree Monday.

Why Monday, as the season transfer window closes on August 31 only?

- Early next week the nominations must be submitted to the Europa League, and I think both teams would like to see me in the cup could be expected.

The British press wrote that first-half and two and a half, followed by three million pounds offer for you to Rangers. Heaven is the fourth of six on offer?

- Maybe it was already 3.5 million? It does not really know, I just want you to point out that the case would end, because it was too long and, it would be nice to know where I go.

I have repeatedly said that you want to switch, but is confident that the Rangers progress in relation to Anderlecht?

- Other skótoké the football, but in any case similar to the two countries' Championship, to be here and there, two or three teams are outstanding. Which is an important difference for me: from Scotland to England would be much easier to justify than here.

So you only as a springboard for the Rangers?

- Absolutely not. I would like to change, because I need a new challenge, I want a new impulse, they make up as early as six years in the Anderlecht player.

Does not seem that easy to convince the leaders of the club, a recurrent theme in almost half a year to Roland Juhasz, the team would take this or that, but all of Anderlecht bid returned to the sender.

- Yes, unfortunately it is not easy to agree with my team, and rarely heard such thing, so many bargains, even after the two clubs play raging significantly changed compared to the last of the first offer. Sure is good to cling to, but after all these years I really feel that I want to try elsewhere.

How did the Anderlecht fans, your banner?

- I was surprised. There also appeared in Belgian newspaper that I want to leave without conflict, and whether this would be another way to interpret the fans, either way, that I want to mess, why not let the club leaders. I was surprised, because the first game we played away, and after you move out, we stretched a banner on which was written to be asked to stay. Match while shouting my name, and it filled me feel good. This week, everyone in town told me to stay, and it is a positive indicator that the six years I have added something to the team's success. They insist, but many also understand that you want to go, do not attack it.

I think it is also delighted that the Rangers this hard.

Slowly trying to get two or three weeks, and only a small offer it all started. I can see how others insist it took a Romanian guard, but nothing else besides me bring discredit to the team. Very nice, so that the coach would like, so just why I like to go, not even occurred to me that someone beajánlott, but really I would pay a significant amount, so both sides would be well. In the next three to four days to be dőlnie my future. Of course, before tonight's league (in the interview late Friday afternoon made - ed.) May also try to monitor how well are included in the Anderlecht.

How disturbing that the Rangers - against Sweden in Malmö - dropped out of the Champions League?

- Would have been different if you qualify for the Champions League group stage, but the Europa League is still present (in Maribor, the Slovenian főtábláért should have beaten the Scots - ed.). And I, of course, not only in itself, but also the future focus will be three or four years to sign up for sure.

The pay is better in Scotland?

- Similarly, you can earn, as in Belgium, but it would not be a decisive factor with me, if money motivated, now would be a proposition which can be searched much, but it also fejezhetném in my career.

Which continent has been this offer?

- Do not mention that these, because I immediately rejected. Twenty-eight years old for me the important thing is that the more often be involved in the national team and a team that futballozzak to fight for the championship every year. Anyway, the new terminal is not my place, she could still move forward from there.

http://www.origo.hu/sport/magyarfoci/20110805-juhasz-roland-remeli-hogy-a-rangers-negyedik-ajanlatat-elfogadja-az.html

by my reading of that quote from the Hungarian press, it reads as he has had 6 years at the club and is desperate for a move away

Glasgow Rangers being his preferred club.

The supporters had a banner out last night asking him to stay

it seems rangers have now put a bid in for 3m and the clubs will speak on Monday, but that is cutting it very close for the

deadline for registrations for the Europa League.

It also says that money is no problem and he would look for a long contract. (he was asked if he was using it as a stepping stone to

the premiership an he said no)

Come on Ally get him signed this weekend

that is my reading of the article and i hope i am right with it sorry if im not crabflute.gif

I can't believe we're still pissing about wi this guy..get him signed and our defence is sorted.

Get Verhoek and Babayo signed and our midfield is sorted

Who the fuck is Babayo?

I can't believe we're still pissing about wi this guy..get him signed and our defence is sorted.

Get Verhoek and Babayo signed and our midfield is sorted

Anderlecht want to wait until after their next game to make a decision. How is that us pissing about?

The deal can only move along as fast as Anderlecht are willing to go. IF they want to drag their feet there is very little we can do. Especially if Ally has set his heart on this perticular player.

Anderlecht want to wait until after their next game to make a decision. How is that us pissing about?

The deal can only move along as fast as Anderlecht are willing to go. IF they want to drag their feet there is very little we can do. Especially if Ally has set his heart on this perticular player.

We have pissed about for months with everyone and we looked at this guy a month ago...we should have went in with £3m and said geez him cos he is quality.

They put a £4m value on him and we went in with a million quid offer so that is pissing about to me.

Anymore of your lip sonny jim and i'll be in Clydebank the morra for more than a look in Matalan

We have pissed about for months with everyone and we looked at this guy a month ago...we should have went in with £3m and said geez him cos he is quality.

They put a £4m value on him and we went in with a million quid offer so that is pissing about to me.

Anymore of your lip sonny jim and i'll be in Clydebank the morra for more than a look in Matalan

(tu):lol:

We bid then they upped the price. To 4.7 million. 3 million I reckon is about right. I think this taking so long is more to do with Anderlecht dragging their feet rather than us being slow on the up-take mate.

I'll bet you any money Anderlecht wanted to wait to see if we made the CL and then try to squeeze us for their valuation of the player. 4.7 is a bit steep if you assume there will be some sort of add-ons or sell on fee.

Something tells me things, this transfer included, will start to move a lot faster. Relatively faster anyway.

Guy told me today that Juhasz will be here by Monday, he says We keep giving Anderlecht what they ask for initially, but they keep going up. So according to this guy, he will be a Rangers player by Monday for 4 Million Pounds.

(tu):lol: We bid then they upped the price. To 4.7 million. 3 million I reckon is about right. I think this taking so long is more to do with Anderlecht dragging their feet rather than us being slow on the up-take mate.I'll bet you any money Anderlecht wanted to wait to see if we made the CL and then try to squeeze us for their valuation of the player. 4.7 is a bit steep if you assume there will be some sort of add-ons or sell on fee.Something tells me things, this transfer included, will start to move a lot faster. Relatively faster anyway.